Intimate Reconciliation

It was a typical night, movies and a cuddling session. You see, my boyfriend and I had just gotten into a verbal fight a day prior. The way his thick digits danced upon my thigh, subtly inching up the material of the pajama shorts I wore was a tell tale that he was trying to make it up to me. He wasn't one for apologizing and I was more than happy to take what I could get.

My brown hues darkened with desire, a familiar spark ignited in my neither regions, almost as if I was on automatic to his touch. Of course, I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of know that he was, indeed, turning me on. No, it wouldn't be that easy, he /knew/ it wouldn't be that easy. Gaze purposely remained fixated on the television, some random comedian that we stumbled upon on Netflix, which happened to be quite hilarious, but his fingers made their way into my into my underwear, so laughing was the furthest thing from my mind. I found my lower body shifting to throw him off, but instead of allowing my antics to falter his actions, he forcefully pushed my hips down, earning a huff from my glossed lips.

A smirk settled on his perfect, plump, kissable lips. He knew that I knew his intentions. The intense gaze directed towards me caused my pussy to ache in anticipation. I wanted nothing more than for him to take all of the anger he verbally aimed at me the prior night and reflect it back on my cunt, like I knew he would. My eyes flickered from the TV to meet his eyes, almost melting under his stare, his light blue eyes were so mesmerizing, I could get lost into them for days. Suddenly I felt his pointer and middle digit plunge into my drooling center, palms clutched onto his forearms in response, eyes widened in surprise, but soon a smug smile etches across my mouth, eye contact never faltering, wanting him to see the raw pleasure on my face, lips part to emit a quiet groan, he took that as encouragement, prompting his fingers to pump inside of me at a steady rate, every thrust only serving to make me wetter, I can feel my walls needily clench and snugly accommodate those nice, long fingers of his.

He could make me cum just by staring at me, but this time his eyes burned into mine as his fingers curled with every insertion, this time he wanted to really test my limits and it showed. "Please." I breathlessly plead, my walls fluttered relentlessly as his pace increased, the noises of my wetness filled the room as he drew his fingers in as far as my pussy would allow, only to quickly withdraw repeatedly, my chest rose and fell at an uneven rate, breathing grew labored in my vain attempt to keep my release at bay. "I'm gonna..." I breathed out, a sharp gasp falling from my lips when suddenly he slips his fingers out, hating the empty feeling, lips form a small pout.

"You're gonna what?" His words took on a teasing tone, inevitably frustrated me further. I feel large hands curl around my neck, his lips part to blow hot air down my neck, causing me to squirm underneath him. "You cum when I say you do." Upon sternly declaring the initial statement, his grip tightens slightly around my neck, two fingers parted my pussy lips as he teased my entrance, adding slight pressure to my hole, but not fully inserting his fingers. "Fuck." I whine out, moving a hand to rest on his unexposed bulge through his jeans. What I wouldn't give to have that fucking me until I can't speak properly?

His fingers finally slip back into my throbbing core, I grip his member through his jeans, silently telling him that I like his actions, feeling it stiffen underneath my fingertips fingertips. "Yes, don't stop." My words come out in a soft pant, his eyes seared into mine, holding direct eye contact. God, the way he looked at me was so hot. Like he wanted to forever remember every facial expression I made in response to him. I bit into my lip, purposely withdrawing a loud moan from brims. "Mm. You like finger fucking this little cunt, don't you?" I growl out my question, reveling in the way his hand remained curled around my throat. "It's all yours."

I mumble, but it's all I can get out before he begins to curl his fingers inside of me again, I can tell he's searching for my g-spot and know the impending orgasm is going to wash over me at any minute. "Yes. Yes. Yes." I chant out the words like a mantra, legs quivering due to the overwhelming feeling of pleasure, turning my face to the side as I begin to feel self-conscious of him staring at me whilst I orgasm, but he places a fingertip underneath my chin, luring my face to look directly at him. "If you want to cum, don't look away." He demanded with a reprimanding glare dancing in his eyes. I can't find any words to respond with, nor the energy to do so with his fingers gliding in and out of me, I simply nod, gulping harshly, the submissive side of me silently melted.

"Good girl." His lips curl into a smile as he removes his fingers completely, I instantly miss the feeling of being filled, but the disappointment is short-lived as I realize that he is ridding himself of his jeans that menacingly hid his thick, long, veiny cock. Suddenly I feel a gush of warm liquid make itself present in my cunt, just the mere sight of his dick made me unravel. Maybe I'd never admit to it, but fighting with him was amazing for this reason. The sex never failed to leave me speechless, his animalistic side, his demanding side, everything about him made me melt like putty in his hands. I swallow harshly as I observe his big hands wrap around his cock, stroking his length, his eyes drank in my form, starting from my stomach until he lingered to stare into my eyes.

"Do you think that you deserve this?" He pointed down at his hardened dick, brows quirking in question. "Y-Yes." I couldn't even look him in the eyes, his dick was way too distracting and I was already imagining it balls deep inside of me. "My eyes are up here, love." He angled my chin upwards to coax me into staring at him. "Oops." I muttered softly, but flashed him a smug smirk. He angled his cock at my entrance, his tip stroked my clit in the most delicious way, I threw my head back into the pillow, releasing a loud involuntary moan. "Shhh." He gently placed a hand on my mouth as his hips moved in such a way to where his cock stretch and filled up my cunt, my palms gripped his waist in response to the sudden intrusion. His hand uncovered my mouth.

"Who's my good little girl?" His question was presented in a grunt as he felt my pussy grip onto him with every thrust. It had been three days of no sex and I could cry from how good it felt, but I turned my head, instead, releasing muffled moans into the pillow beneath me. This was the wettest I had been in so long, I could feel my juices leak down my inner thigh. "You like that, huh? You little fucking whore." He managed to growl out his question between clenched teeth. Deciding to answer this time to give him the satisfaction he so desperately searched for, I turned my head to face him, pausing as his dick began to mercilessly slam into my pussy, brown optics rolled into the back of my head involuntarily from the overwhelming sensation his movements brought on me.

"Yes. Please don't stop." My body shook in pleasure, forcing my legs to wrap around his waist to provide a better angle, luring him into me deeper, I felt a pit form in my lower stomach, signalling I was on the edge of climax. My eyes met his, shamelessly releasing a series of moans as he continued to hit the right spots to cause my toes to curl in delight. "I want you to cum for me." I bluntly state with a seductive smile, knowing that if he cums soon then I will also be granted the same favor in return. "Yeah?" He quipped back, his eyes fell onto my bouncy breasts, earning a smirk from me, I purposely clench my walls around his cock, knowing that will encourage his release. "Shit!" He abruptly stilled his movements, gripping onto my waist.

"Oh, God." I mumble, his stillness causing me to focus on his full length inside of me. He began to quickly move his hips, prompting his thrusts to grow faster. "I'm gonna cum!" I cried out, feeling my face flush with all of the efforts to keep from climaxing. "Cum for me, dirty slut." He spewed out, the mere sound of his deep voice with the mix of the shameful name, caused my walls to clench tightly and suddenly the flow of juices increased, letting out one last moan, I threw my head back into the pillows, feeling the climax wash over me from head to toe. I feel his cock convulse inside me, only intensifying my orgasm even further. "Fuuuck!" I screamed, this time not even caring if the neighbors heard me, I was paralyzed from pleasure for a good 60 seconds, unable to move a single bone in my body. He fell on top of me upon releasing, covering my neck with lazy kisses. A weak smile spread across my lips. "Maybe we should argue more." I suggest with a playful tone, fingertips dancing along his shoulders. "Don't push it, love." He mumbled into my neck. Sex was great with him, don't get her wrong, but there was nothing better than makeup sex.