Chapter 15: Date Night

Dylan's POV - Friday October 7th 2022:

The car flew down the highway as we made our way towards the restaurant. Aria's hand still rested on my thigh, rubbing soft circles against it. Through the rear view mirror I saw Alex and Ivy cuddled against one another. Alex had her arm draped over Ivy, the small red head was resting her head on Alex's shoulder. Ivy met my eyes in the rear view mirror, a big smile spread across her face. The silence was broken by Aria turning on her playlist. We sung together until we arrived at the restaurant. 

"Geez Dill you really went all out" Alex said as she stared at the building. 

"Anything for you three" I slipped out of the car. I popped the seat forward and reached in to help Ivy out. Before the rest of them could get out I ran around the car to help both Aria and Alex out. 

"Wow even Dill knows how to help a lady out of a car" Ivy said as she playfully hit Aria's chest.

"Hey you know I'm not a top" Aria said with an eyeroll. My face flushed red as I listened to the two women.

"You know the only top here is Dill" Alex said as she intertwined our fingers together, I nearly choked on the air I was breathing. 

"On that note let's get going" I said tugging Alex towards the door.

Before going inside I handed the keys to the valet standing just outside of the door. I held the door open for my mates as they made their way inside. The restaurant was dimly let giving it an intimate vibe. The waiter brought us to the back where a private area had been set up. There was a large circular booth so we could all sit together. Small twinkling lights surrounded the booth. The flowers I had preordered were in a vase along with two candles that sat on either side of them. Ivy slid in first followed by me, Aria and Alex. The aroma from all the different foods filled the air. My mouth started to water and on cue my stomach grumbled. 

"Someone's hungry" Aria said nudging my side with her elbow.

"I may have forgot to eat lunch today" 

"Well I guess we are just going to have to feed you" Ivy said her eyes drifting over my body. 

The waiter arrived just as Ivy's words slipped out. The look on his face was absolutely priceless. I could tell he understood the underlying meaning to Ivy's words. He shook his head before taking our orders. 

"You really did go all out tonight" Ivy murmured

"I wanted our first date to be special. This is technically my first date ever." 

"Wait you've never even been on a date?" Aria's mouth hung slightly open.

"Nope Dill's a good girl" Alex winked.

"To answer your question no I've never been on a date. I wanted to wait to meet my mate. I wanted all my firsts to be with her." As I spoke I glanced between the three of them

"Ugh that's probably the most romantic thing I've ever heard" Ivy sighed.

"Agreed" Aria said running her fingers over my thigh.

"Hey it's my first time too!" Alex pouted.

"Actually it's not. Rae in tenth grade took you on a date." I said winking at her. 

"Ugh don't remind me" Alex said burying her face in her hands.

"Something tells me there's a good story behind that date" Aria said her eyes darting between Alex and I

"Well -" Alex cut me off immediately

"Don't you dare!" Alex warned.

"But I really want to hear the story" Ivy pouted while flashing Alex puppy dog eyes.