0

The first page is dedicated to providing a disclaimer, warning, and copyright notice, all in one. Read it or don't, but I must put it here for reference. Trust me, I will know if you don't read this page.

Copyright ©️ 2024 JLB_18.

All rights reserved.

My pen name will change in the future, and I will update it when the time comes.

This is MY book!!! I OWN it!! Therefore, no part of this publication may be copied, stolen, distributed, transmitted, or reproduced in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher. For permission requests or other inquiries, message my profile. I probably won't give permission, though.

This book is fictitious in its entirety. That includes names, characters, images, and events. Any resemblance to real-life incidents, people, or other stories is a coincidence.

I will note that this book contains popular themes, tropes, and concepts specific to the werewolf/lycan subgenre. I did my best to put MY spin on them and make the DETAILS as uniquely "different" as possible. However, in the end, I might be wrong and my story might seem cliche to some. The fantasy genre is very popular. Thus, a lot has been done before to some extent. If you like my book, great; if you don't, I don't care. This story is mine, and mine alone, so it can be whatever I want it to be. If my book isn't good enough for you, kindly keep scrolling. Don't complain when you literally have the option NOT to read my book.

I do not tolerate disrespect or opinions that lack decorum. Sometimes, it's not what you say but how you say it. I take constructive criticism well, but that doesn't give anyone the right to spew blatant insults, all in the name of an "opinion." I have feelings, too, and I'm human like everyone else. I will block you if I take offense to your comment and you respond by disregarding my feelings. As a writer, I know I'm supposed to expect criticism, hate, and various opinions, but as a human, I'm allowed to defend my work and politely disagree with them.

⚠️ Read at your discretion. This story is MATURE, and it's rated 18+ for crude language, strong violence, gore, descriptive sex scenes, smut, nudity, explicit content, taboo topics, themes of suicide and depression, and BDSM elements. ⚠️

All images were prompted by ME through an AI image generator.

This book takes place in an alternate fantasy universe. It's not told in any specific time period, but it's outdated in many ways.

If you see any inconsistencies while reading the story, respectfully, let me know. I do my best to edit before I release a chapter, but I edit with tired eyes. I'm constantly re-reading the same pages, so it's easy to overlook something. Remember, this book is only in its rough draft, and I'm writing it in real time until it's completed.

Enjoy!!!!