Mad Alpha

After briefly entering what used to be his pristine office, and arranging remodeling with some werewolf company, Ryan decided maybe it's best to go to his room take a shower and try to nap for an hour before dinner time. Since last night his wolf was on edge, wolfs emotions giving him whiplash of emotion excitement, wonder, curiosity, hurt, desire, fear. However his plan once more was derailed by his fuming with anger first  beta Sean. -You!!! Asshole, you almost killed my mate!!! -As far I remember, she is still very much alive. - Ryan replied flatly. -Yeah but she is in shock and what for, for some comment about some unknown,  unimportant vampire bitch. Sean was walking on thin ice-Ryan growled his wolf losing patience again -Beta Sean know your place, you are very well aware what she did in a club and showed absolutely no remorse, further more you know as well as I, if she wasn't your mate she would be dead for disrespecting me, this wasn't first time but better be sure that is last, next time my wolf will kill her. Now go. Or your border duties was magical canceled and I am not aware of that. Although Beta Sean wasn't happy, he didn't have a joice but to obey Alpha order. I swear to God if anything happens this evening I will go berserk and kill everyone, I just can't take it anymore, all the shits. -Ryan was ranting to himself.
After much needed shower Ryan finally felt better. Perfect in time for dinner. As he was entering his pack huge dining hall he observed that there was a lot more  commotion and whispering then usually but he didn't care, he was sick and tired of caring. His pack wasn't the biggest  in the states,  but still there was almost five thousand wolfs, pack house hosting small amount of them mostly young unmated wolfs,  orphans, few couples waiting for permanent housing, and ofcourse his elite warriors. However after his entering whispering did tuned down, and most of the wolfes was glancing toward him like waiting for some kind of reaction , he couldn't fathom what had they expected him to react to. He was slightly guarded and confused until his eyes made contact with the person shamelessly occupying his future luna seat at his table. His wolf bristling with anger and annoyance made him hurry to his table and forcibly yanking unknown female from the seat. Female screamed in shock. - Who are you ? And what kind of the shittery is this? How fucking dare you? -Ryan once again was screaming and out of control. Shewolf was trying to be brave, and looked in Alpha eyes - Ta-Taylor said I can sitt there... -Ryan head snapped so fast, he almost cracked his neck, in direction of his sister who was cowering herself behind one of his deltas -Did she now?! Tylor, what the fuck is wrong with you?!,I told you to stop meddling,  now take your guest and just go, now! - Bu-but brother I tought... -Taylor was stuttering. Alpha was having non of it - Taylor go, now! Before you and your guest had unexpected unpleasant visit to dungeons. And I don't want to see you neither your guest for entire week . Seeing her brother so mad Taylor decided best course of action is to listen,  then she grabbed Jessica's hand and they run out of dinning hall. However as they run out of earshot of furious Alpha , they started hysterically laughing. Tyler was laughing so hard she almost wet herself- Now that's the best entrance ever, he will never forget you! -Are you sure that this was the best way? - Jessica asked woridly -Oh don't  worry I know my brother,  next week he will be head over heels for you! Besides as his chosen Luna that seat eventually will belong to you anyway.- Taylor was hyping her friend. - If you say so. -Jessica replied - However it was so hard to keep my face straight  when I almost could see steam literally going out of his ears... and they fall in fit of laughter and giggles once again.

In the meantime Ryan was trying once more to calm him self down. He run across his territory again in his beastly form until he almost passed out. God he need to find a way to stay calm, he will kill someone if he continues this way.