"oh really?"

A man said from the doorway. Seeing him, Leona's face turned pale, and the environment surrounding them became intense in seconds due to the man's entry. "What? Surprised to see me again?" That man asked with an irritating smirk. "What the hell are you doing here Eaim?!" Leona asked with a frustrated look both hands resting on her waist. "Can't I visit my beloved siblings?" He asked. "No you can't now get out" Leona said. Eaim's eyes then fell on Olivia. "Oh, princess? What are you doing here?" He asked but something in his voice felt as if he already knew the answer. "We meet again huh" Olivia said while rolling her eyes with a frown. "You know him?" Mathen calmly asked, "We met once. But let me tell you, it wasn't a pleasant meeting" Olivia said sarcastically and received a deep chuckle from Eaim. "Oh please, it was the best day for me--" Eaim said but was cut with his phone ringing. He picked it up, as the other person said something but received an 'okay' from Eaim, who then hung up the call and turned towards the others. "We will surely talk about this, but later. Bye princess" Eaim said and winked at Olivia before he left.

Leona sighed and fell to the couch and gently placed her hand on the head. "What are you guy's relations? And 'beloved sibling'? What's going on, I need an explanation right now." Olivia said, " Eaim is the oldest among us, yet childish. We were just like the other siblings but after our parents died, Eaim lost control over himself. He started doing drugs and alcohol. Seeing his condition, we decided to give Dad's position to Mathen as he best handles it. Eaim felt betrayed and became a psycho. He even tried to k-kill me for s-supporting Mathen." Leona said and broke down at last with Matthew handling her.

                    .            .            .         

Olivia's Pov

I can't believe that Eaim tried to kill Leona. Poor girl, but why didn't Mathen react seeing him? Like I couldn't even read if he was angry, hurt or sad. Why do I feel like I am missing something. 'right that even I kill people no matter who it is' I thought to myself. I shook my head to remove the thought of killing. "Well, I have heard that you cook well huh?" I asked Leona trying to change the topic as she nodded while cutely sniffing. "Then come on show me your cooking skills BaByGiRl~" I said making everyone chuckle. Both of us got up and started walking towards the kitchen.

Suddenly I started getting anxious as the creature inside me started to rise out of nowhere. 'shit' I mumbled while trying to find a way to control myself. suddenly, my hands started to shiver, my leg and neck muscles tightened, and my head tilted. As if the world around me started to rotate, (which it already was) my stomach growled, not for water or snacks. But for Blood and the taste of a human, and its blood on my hands. I was feeling like an animal who hadn't eaten for years. suddenly a Lofi song started to play in my mind,

"Let me out, Olivia... Let me..."