Day One: Masquerade

Angel sat on his bed, completely stressed by picking his outfit for the ball that very evening. He had his friend, Cherri on the phone to help him out, and held Fat Nuggets on his lap whilst h talked to her. "I don't get it!? How can me, the best person to pick out outfits, can't even choose something to wear for a silly dance!"

"You mean your trying to impress you boyfriend with something that 'Angel Dust' wouldn't wear. Just go with something casual Angie, there's no need to-" Before Cherri could finish her statement, Angel cutted her off. "Yes it is! The whole fucking reason why Charlie is hosting this was for me and Smiles to celebrate our year anniversary as a couple. It's basically required to wear the perfect dress to the Masquerade Ball!" Cherri only sighed, but still wanted to support her friend. 

"Okay then. . How about going in a red dress?" Angel frantically shook his head. "Fuck No! The last person I want to think about on MY night is Valentino." "True, out of the question. Hmm. . Blue is a nice color for a Ball gown." Cherri suggested to him, and Angel nodded. "I like it, but to many people wear Blue, and I want to stand out." Cherri sighed again. She may love her friend, but he was to picky sometimes. 

"Alright, Blue is way to cliche, and Red is a horrible reminder of Val." Just as Angel was about to give up, Cherri had an idea. "Hold the phone Ang! How about a Pink and Black combo? That'll fit your aesthetic perfectly!"

It only took a minute of thinking before he agreed with the idea. "I actually love the idea! It'll show out the real me, while keeping the persona alive! Thanks Cherri, but I need to go now if I want to be on time." "No problem Angie, talk to you soon!" They said their goodbyes before Angel hanged up, and he went to pick up Fat Nuggets. 

"Did you hear that! Daddy's going to look like a princess tonight. Do you want to help me pick something out?" The piglet only oinked in reply, and Angel took it as a yes, and carried him to his closet. 

.*~~~•~~~•*.

It took about and hour and a half to pick out something presentable and match the idea Cherri had, mostly because Angel was either letting his pet pig choose, or playing around with said pig. But finally, they both picked out something for Angel to wear, and he hadn't wore it in years. 

The bodice was pure black, but it ombre down into a dark pink, but not to dark that you couldn't tell the difference. The sleeves were short and with laced gloves, along with the whole dress. The gown was not to puffy, but also not to slim either. Finally, he had made a custom mask that was also black and pink, but with a little bit of white. 

Least to say, not only did he look cute, he looked damn gorgeous! 

The last thing he had to do was just put on some makeup, which was barley needed because he was going to wear a mask anyway, but he did put on some mascara and eye shadow. Finally, he called himself done, and even convinced Fat Nuggets to wear a matching mask, but made sure to not add anything harmful to it. 

After they took some pictures in their outfits, Angel was about to open the door to leave, when someone knocked on it. Angel was confused, but still went to open the door.

There stood Alastor wearing a nice black and red tuxedo, holding a bouquet of red roses, while also having one pinned to his tux. Angel blushed a little, finding the attire and roses adorable, and very hot. "Hey Angel, I know this isn't a lot and much, but I thought that-" Before he could finish anything, Angel instantly hugged the deer, who was shocked, but accepted the hug none the less. After a minute, they both pulled away,

"Thanks smiles." He said as he took one of the roses from the bouquet and tucked it into his hair.

"You look very nice also Mon Cheri." Angel couldn't help but smile at Alastor once he was done with putting the rose in his hair. He loved Alastor like their was no one else in the world, and he wouldn't change a thing about him, even though he could be a prick sometimes. "Well, you look devilishly handsome as well."

Before Angel could compliment him further, he felt Alastor kiss him lightly, but as soon as it happened did it disappear as he quickly moved away, leaving Angel all flustered. "Come now Angel, we don't want to miss the ball, now do we?" As he quickly walked further away, Angel's flush face lightened, and he ran after Alastor. "Oh you come back here!"

But Alastor proved to be quicker, because by the time Angel made it down the stairs, Al was already standing on the stage and announcing the event to all the guests.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the first Masquerade Ball here at the Hazbin Hotel! Tonight is a very special night for me." Just as he was saying that, Al quickly looked over at him with love in his eyes, before going back to the crowd. "So enjoy your night with fun with whoever your with, because that will last forever. Goodnight Everyone!" Then, he disappeared into a red cloud of smoke, and reappearing next to Angel.

Now it being the perfect timing, Angel pulled Alastor into a kiss. He was surprised, but reciprocating the kiss none the less. After a few more seconds, they pulled apart, leaving a confused Alastor, well, confused. "What was that for Mon Ange?" "You really think you can get away with a kiss and NOT getting payback?" Al only shrugged. "But besides that, can we dance now, because getting ready took a fucking toll on me!" Alastor only giggled and held out his hand. "Of course Angel dear."

He quickly took Al's hand, and he was whisked away, dancing the whole evening away. 

𝐀/𝐍 𝐑𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝟓𝐎 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐑𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞. 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨!