Day Four: Love Language

A few days later. . . . 

"Okay, let's see who's making dinner for tonight?" Charlie said as she picked and scramble the notes inside of Husk's hat. Every week, the hotel members raffled for who was going to cook dinner for the next week. Alastor mostly won, but he also cheated" half of the time, since no one really knew how to cook besides Niffty and Angel. However, by Charlie's command, he couldn't cheat this time around, and so put in faith that it would be him. 

"It's. . . . Angel!" When he heard the news, Angel jumped in joy and happiness, and his first instinct was to hug Alastor, who blushed a deep red in response. "I've been eating forever for my time to cook!" "Well, what are you cooking Angel?" Niffty said as she scurried to the spider demon. "That will be something you'll need to wait for." He said as he kneed down to her level. "You and the others will wait up here while I cook dinner. It'll be a surprise!"  Everyone nodded their heads as Angel started to leave. 

Oh, But Alastor. . ." Angel said to him, and that got everyone to face him. "I'll be waiting for you downstairs. . " Then, the door shut behind him. 

"Ooooooh!" Charlie and Niffty sad in unison, while Baggie and Husk shrugged to him. Alastor only sighed as he teleported out of the room and into the kitchen, where Angel was already putting on the least sexy apron he had, and Alastor saw a collection of food on the counter. 

"Angel dear, why did you call me down when you said it was a surprise?" "Because your going to help me make it! Yeah I can cook the best pasta and spaghetti you will ever eat, but I do know you can make a better sauce than I ever will. Sauce ain't really my thing." Now Alastor was excited, now he knew that Angel was letting him help cook. 

"Of course I'll help out! You know I love my cooking!" Angel nodded his head in response and gave him a smile. Alastor quickly got changed into something h was comfortable getting dirty in, which was rare since he REALLY didn't like getting dirty. But Angel's happy smile turned into a mad expression as he saw Alastor trying to break some of the pasta. In response, Angel gasped and quickly grabbed it out of his hand. "What was that for! Alastor said as he looked at his ungloved hand, making sure nothing bad was on it. 

"Rule number one of making any Italian food. Never. Break. The. PASTA!" It's a disgrace to Italians like myself!?"

"You better tell my father that, since he was the one who taught me that. Said in his own words, "And that's how you make spaghetti!" "Beh, ecco perché tuo padre è finito all'inferno per aver infastidito gli dei italiani!" Angel muttered under his breath, but he must had muttered yo loud, because Alastor gave him a confused look. This was one of those times he was happy that Alastor didn't know how to speak Italian, because he could get away with saying something be didn't want him to hear. 

Angel only laughed to himself and shook his head. "Don't worry your pity father about it. Let's just get started on  poking before we get distracted and eat takeout instead, and you know I hate takeout!" Alastor nodded his head in response. 

.*~~~•~~~*.

After about an hour and a half of cooking and talking to each other, the food they spent tirelessly cooking was done! It wasn't anything special, just some spaghetti and meatballs, but that didn't really matter to them. They both got to learn some new things about me for each other, and that's all that counted. "I think we're ready. Do you want me to call them down-" "Nah, I got the perfect thing that I've been wanting to use." Before Al could even react, Angel grabbed his megaphone from his fluff and turned it on. 

"𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬! 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐞, 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞!"

"Was that really necessary Angel?" "Of course it was! I can't yell that loud for them to hear anything." After a few seconds, the others came downstairs, with mixed expressions on their face. Charlie had a cheerful expression, Baggie looked like she was going to kill someone, Niffty look terrified, and Husk looked basically normal. 

"Now, which one of you fuckers blew that mega horn so I can shove my spear up both your asses!" Alastor and Angel didn't say anything, and just instead showed them their dinner, and everyone's expression changed in seconds, except Vaggie. "Wow, that looks really good!" Charlie sad as seconds ran over to where the food was. 

"Go ahead at it. Me and Al are off to bed. We're tired from cooking, and just need a good rest." Angel said to them all, as they nodded their heads, and the two of them went upstairs to bed. 

𝑨/𝑵 𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆. 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒓 𝑰 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒇𝒇 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕. 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆!!