Day Three: Aroace

Finally getting some sleep like Alastor told him, Angel woke up a few hours later. Still a little sleepy, he tried to feel Alastor's fluffy and soft ears, but he felt nothing. When he opened on of his lower eyes, all he saw was one side of the bed fully made and ready to go, and a note sitting on the bedside table. Finally, he opened all of his eyes, and used one of his hands to lazily grab the note. 

"Since you was sleeping peacefully, I didn't want to wake you up. If your reading this now, breakfast is almost done. Be quick my love, we don't want to miss our day out

Your love, Alastor"

Immediately, Angel's heart skipped a beat and fluttered at the same time. How that was possible, he didn't know. What he did know was that Alastor waiting for him with breakfast, and he was stalling by rereading the love note. So, Angel sat the note quickly aside and hopped into the shower. After he was done, he settled on a cute black mini dress, and it had a heart for his floof, and to just wear his usual boots with a bit of makeup. When he was done, he rushed downstairs. 

When he got to the main lobby/kitchen area, he saw Alastor just finishing breakfast, Charlie and Baggie eating together with loving smiles, Niffty trying an ultimately failing to kill any bugs she saw, and Husk already having a drink at the bar. But food was calling to him that day, as so went to where Alastor was at. "Hey Bambi!" Alastor only turned around to see his beloved boyfriend. "Why, good morning Angel! I suppose you want your usual breakfast." Angel nodded his head as he watch Alastor cook up his breakfast within seconds. 

Amazed, Angel eagerly took his meal and sat down next to Alastor, who had teleported there the second he sat down. "Mmh! This shit taste good!" "You say that everytime I cook or bake anything dear." Alastor said to him, but he only shrugged. "But it's true! Your cooking is always awesome and fucking rocks!" He said with good in his mouth, but also with enthusiasm. "Well finish up darling. We still have a day planned ahead of us." Angel only nodded his head as he, continued eating. 

.*~~~•~~~*.

". . And this guy had the bright idea to not only cat call me, but he slapped my ass! Let. Me. Tell. You! I don't think I slapped the bitch more harder than in my life and afterlife!" Angel said as the two walked down the street. Their day was almost coming to an end, with them going anywhere the other desired. 

Some of the places were weird, like how Angel insisted on going to a club, and Alastor refused to the point that they went to get Ice cream instead. Other places were fun though, like how they went to a flower paradise on the edges of Pride. The day out was fun, had now they were on their way back to the hotel. 

However, before they could, something caught Angel's eyes. When he turned around, it was a pride store. He seen most of these in the less crowded areas in Pride, but it was always a fun place to be in. "Hey Al, can we ake a quick pit stop before we go back?" Alastor only hummed as he thought about it. "I don't see any problem with thaaaaaaaa!" Alastor yelled as Angel dragged him into the store. It was very cool, with anything relating to the positivity of the month, like stickers, posters, regular items, and most importantly, the flags.

And by Angel's gear face, that's where they were heading. 

When his eyes saw the section, he skipped like a little girl, and completely forgetting that he was still dragging his boyfriend. After he heard a bang, he looked down to now see a fairly irritated Alastor. So, Angel lend him a hand, and picked him off the floor. 

"Sorry babe. Kinda forgot I was dragging you." "Why are we here anyway. Isn't Pride Month three more months away?" In response, Angel looked at him completely offended. "What did I say?" "Bitch, every month is Pride Month! Just like how Black History Month is every month, and so forth. As to why we're here, I want to add to my flag collection!" Angel said with a proud voice, but Alastor still looked at him confused. 

"I didn't know you had a collection of them."Alastor said with a confused tone. "That's because I didn't tell you about it. Maybe like a year ago, before we dated, I started to collect them. I only need 10 more to finish, but I know they'll be more. Plus, you can find one that you like." Then, he pulled out some money for Alastor to use out of his fluff. "Alright, if you say so." Then, the two walked into the section, where Angel immediately started to go through all the flag she could, while Al just looked without touching anything. 

Suddenly, Alastor found one he wasn't expecting. It was an AroAce flag, HIS FLAG. The only reason why he knew was because Angel had shown it to him, but he never seen it before. "Hey Angel?" "Yeah Bambi?" Angel said, but was to busy picking out flags. "Can we get this one?" Angel turned around and saw Alastor holding up his flag of choice. "Oh! It's your flag. Of course we can get it!" Angel tried to grab the flag from Alastor, but he backed up out of Angel's reach. "Alright, you can keep it until we get back."

After Angel found about half of the missing flags an checked out, the two left the store. It was then that Alastor started to talk. "Sorry about that Mon Ange." He said in a low tone of voice. "Nah, you good! I totally get that your protective about your flag." "It's not that. We didn't have 'Pride Month' when I was alive. It was either you was normal, or was an anomaly. This thing," Alastor said as he held up his flag. "Means a lot to me. You get what I'm saying, right?" Angel nodded his head, understanding what he was saying. 

"I get it smiles. It was mostly the same for me, but it was more stricter, especially if you was trapped inside of the mafia. Good to know that I helped you feel accepted." Alastor only smiled at him, and grabbed his hand. "And I'm grateful to have the most amazing boyfriend in hell." Then, the two walked back to the hotel, and them just being grateful. 

𝙰/𝙽 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢. 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏, 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝙱-𝚍𝚊𝚢. 𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛!