Day Six: Distressed

Six Hours. 

Alastor silently and worried for over six hours after Angel left to Valentino. It was already strange that Val had called Angel in coincidentally a day after the broadcast, and that be was on BREAK from Val. If anything,he would have stopped Angel from going, but Angel was insistent, and said that  it wouldn't take long. 

But here Alastor was, SIX HOURS LATER, waiting in the lobby for his boyfriend to return. Most of the other residents were asleep after Alastor forced them to wait forever in the lobby with him. Only Husk stayed, but that was usual since he practically slept in the bar instead of his actual room. He was already on his seventh drink, and while Alastor didn't drink like that, he did ask for a shot of whisky. 

As it was about to hit the seventh hour of waiting, Alastor thought that his waiting was from nothing, and the only other explanation from Angel absence was either he was on so much danger that Alastor had to physically be there, which he wouldn't mind, or he was staying at Cherri's house for the evening. Alastor sighed, and took the last glass of his whisky.

Creak. . 

Alastor quickly turned around when he heard the creak of the doors, and his hopes were a success when he saw his boyfriend at the door. But his happiness turned into horror as he looked Angel down. From what he could tell with his naked ass eye, the spider demon had a black eye on his left eye, and a swollen cheek on the right side. He had plenty of bruises on his arms and legs, which he was trying to cover to the best of his ability. Mortified, be ran to the spider, who looked to also be crying. 

"Mi Amor? Mon Ange? Angel?! Are you okay, please speak to me!?" Alastor said a frantic as he grabbed Angel and was by his side. With a quick snap, the two of them were in the living room on the couch, and he silently told Husk to fetch the first aid kit. While he was doing that, he made sure to sick by Angel at all times. 

"Angel, can you hear me? I want to hear your voice." Alastor said in a hushed tone. He was relived when Angel opened one of his eyes and stared up at Alastor. "S-smiles? Is that you?" "Yes darling, it is." As soon as he said that, Angel immediately sat up a little and wrapped him into a hug. He was surprised at it, but hugged him back anyway. 

After a minute, he let go, and made sure Angel wasn't hurting. At the same time, Husk came back with the first aid kit. He thanked him and told the bartender to head off to bed, because he wanted Angel to feel safe right now. Husk obliged, and it was now just Alastor and Angel, with the overlord wrapping Angels worser wounds and healing the other ones. 

After a minute of silence, Alastor started to talk. "What happened Angel? You have me worrying my ass off for almost seven hours. I love you, but I was about to pull my hair out-" Before he could finish his little rant, Angel kissed him on the cheek, and that got Al to shut up immediately. 

"Val did it, and I think you know why. That broadcast did something to him. However, I was able to stab the bitch with a holy knife, but it's iffy if he lives or not." Angel explained in a hushed and silent voice, and Alastor nodded his head in response. "It doesn't matter. As long as your here safe and sound from that monster, I don't give two shits at all." Angel only laughed at his response. "Yeah, me too."

Then, they both leaned into a kiss. . 

𝔸/ℕ 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠, 𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕝 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕪 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕫 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪, 𝕤𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕥. 𝕀 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕚𝕟'𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝟝 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕤. 𝕊𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟!