Day Seven: Together for Eternity

It took a few days for most of Angel's sounds to heal with Alastor's magic, and even longer for the ones without the help of the Radio Demon. He was still by his side the whole time, even though Angel asked SEVERAL times that he was alright and he could heal alone. His boyfriend was insistent though, doing everything in his power to stay with him, which Angel thought it was adorable. 

But, Alastor did back off like when Angel needed to show or something, but others than that, he was with him the whole time. But finally, after about two weeks, Angel was good as new, ad he couldn't be more happier. As to celebrate, Angel had wanted to surprise him with a date, but being classic Angel, he had trouble coming up with one. 

So, he asked the others for ideas instead. 

He went to Charlie first, who was ecstatic to suggest some ideas. However, he wouldn't think Alastor would enjoy a movie date, since Box could catch him watching something similar to a T.V. screen, and he already knew the fallout wouldn't be pretty. 

So he wants to Vaggie next. She was more cautious and more aware to choose a date for them. Angel liked most of the ideas, but he wanted the both of them to have fun, and not just Al. So he turned her down, but did say it was good ideas for later on, just not now. 

With no luck with Change, he went to Niffty next. But all she said and suggested was to murder people and to make sure they were certified 'Bad Boys' Angel didn't want to murder since he JUST healed from injuries, and he wasn't in the mood to get injured. 

Hell, he even went to Cherri for some help, but she came up empty handed, or suggested stuff that he knew Alastor couldn't do, since he wasn't the athletic type. So there goes another person

So that left Husk, and Angel was praying that he had least had SOMETHING that Angel could work with. 

"I literally went to everyone I know for help, and they all gave me great ideas for fun, but for other people. And as you know, Alastor is the complete opposite of other people." Angel said as he took a drink from his martini glass. He thought the best way to talk with the cat bartender was to have a drink at his bar, and he accepted right off the bat. "And you know Smiles the best, so you should at least have an idea for a date."

Husk tapped his finger on the counter, and he watch the bartender think and think. Finally, he had a light bulb moment. "Take him out to a picnic." Angel only stared at him, and gave him the, "Are you fucking crazy!?" Look. So he elaborated. "Don't let Al know that I told you, but He LOVES a picnic date. Never had a love interest, but he dreamed on going on a date like that. 

That did the trick for Angel, because not a second later, he had the same light bulb effect. "That sounds perfect! Thanks Husky, I knew I could count on you!" Angel said before running upstairs, taking his glass with him

.*~~~•~~~*.

"Are we there yet?" Alastor said as he was wearing a nice color blindfold, with Angel walking right behind him. "Almost Bambi, we just need to take another thirty minute hike." "Are you joking with me?" Alastor said in a serious voice, and Angel immediately started to laugh. "Fuck no! We're here already, you know I like to joke around."

Alastor only sighed as he went to take the blindfold off. Once he his, he was astounded to see what he saw. It was a little picnic blanket that had some sandwiches, and they looked to be homemade. He could also see some desert and chips, even though Al didn't like chips. Even better, the hill had the perfect view of the pride ring. 

"Do you like it? I tried to make this date the most perfect one, since you helped me when I was in need and in danger."

"Mon Ange-"

"I get it if you don't really like it. I mean, it's the most simplistic thing in the world, scratch that, in the universe, and your the Radio Demon and all."

"Angel-"

"I know, it's horrible, and stupid of me to do this whole date-" Before Angel could continue his rant, Alastor kissed him, and Angel was taken aback, but soon kissed him back afterwards. After a minute, Alastor let go of the contact, and Angel was completely flustered. "All you need to know is that I love this, and I love you, okay babe." Alastor sad without his filter, and Angel was shocked, since he never heard his real voice before. 

"If I stay in Heaven and Hell, or this realm forever, it would only because of you. Fuck the power. Fuck being an overlord, Vox can have all of that. I would spend the rest of eternity with you and solely you alone." Angel only looked at Alastor, and he felt the tears come out from his eyes, or he was already crying beforehand. It didn't matter, because he still hugged Al with tears and all. 

"I love you too, my beautiful Bambi. Now, let's get to our date before the real Bambi comes and eats it all." "I couldn't agree more." Alastor said as both of them walked to their awaited date, being happy to be together for all of eternity. 

The End. 

𝔸/ℕ 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕒 𝕨𝕣𝕒𝕡 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖! ℝ𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕀'𝕞 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡, 𝕙𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖. 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕞 𝕘𝕝𝕒𝕕 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜. 𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪, 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟!