💜Chapter 5💜

Bts pov:

[Outside infirmary]

Here we r standing outside infirmary waiting for the nurse to be done with her treatment so that we can meet y/n-shi

As the nurse came out we all were seeing her for her answer suddenly Jennie asked her...

Jennie: how is unniee now?? Is she OK?? Is there anything serious?? Should we take her home rn??

God this girl isn't even letting her speak...

Jennie: why r u not answering???

Jisso: yahh Jennie will u let her speak first...

Nurse: mam she is ok, there's nothing to worry about... but the cut was deep so she cannot use her right hand for few days... that's it...

IU: can we meet her?

Nurse: yes mam, u can... I shall take my leave now...

As we were done listening to their conversation we were going insude to meet y/n-shi but someone stopped us...

And what she said next made our blood boil from anger...

Jisso: u guyss... don't u dare to enter in their...

She said pointing to us... we scoffed and said..

Hoseok: someone got mouth to speak huh?

Jimin: as if we r dying to meet her..

Jungkook: what a slut she is trying to grab out attention by doing this kind of stuff..

Taehyung: I bet she had pre-planned everything just for our attention...

Jimin: yes he is right.. otherwise how can she come at right time and-

He was cutted off by jin hyung..

Jin: enough!! Everyone leave now...

He said in a very cold and strict tone...

All the best member except jin left from their...

Jin: I'm sorry behalf of them... and thanku so much... I just wanna meet her and thank her for what she did for me...

Jisso: jin-shi ig u guyss have done enough for today.. and we have heard enough from u guyss... u can leave...

She said this and left from here to infirmary..

Leaving jin hyung behind...

Jin sighed and left from there...

Inside infirmary..

Y/n's pov:

Here I'm sitting on the bed of infirmary thinking about what happened a while ago...

Suddenly I heard some voices from outside... they were clear enough for me to hear as the door of infirmary was open a lil...

Jisso: u guyss... don't u dare to enter in their...

She said pointing to bts... they scoffed and said..

Hoseok: someone got mouth to speak huh?

Jimin: as if we r dying to meet her..

Jungkook: what a slut she is trying to grab our attention by doing this kind of stuff..

Taehyung: I bet she had pre-planned everything just for our attention...

Jimin: yes he is right.. otherwise how can she come at right time and-