💜Chapter 13💜

Third person's pov:

Y/n:Wow... it's Sunday morning and see... how good my day started...

First that dumbhead jin... how dare he drag me out of the room like that...

I understand he was embarrassed or whatever but a thanku won't hurt....

And this dorks... are they still sleeping it's already 11 now...

She was murmuring all this to herself while preparing breakfast... suddenly a ding sound disturbed her self talk session...

She looked at her phone to know that her friends [bp] wants to come over today for some discussion....

As she finished making breakfast everyone started coming downstairs...

[Outfit of the day...]

First was Mr kim.

Dad: good morning princess...

Y/n: mrng Mr kim...

Dad: r u free today??

Y/n: why??

Dad: as today's Sunday I'm thinking to spend some time with u...

Y/n: sorry to disappoint Mr kim. but my friends are coming over today...

Dad: it's really okay... but then what should I do... should I just go to office then??

Y/n: why don't u and mom go for date today... it's been long since u both actually spend time together... u guys are working too much nowadays... it will be a good break...

Dad: that's a nice idea princess... okay then we will have our breakfast outside only... enjoy ur day...

Y/n: sure... have a nice day ahead....

With that he left...

After 20 mins he came back with mom... Dad kissed her forehead, then they said bye to her and left...

And as they left she saw a girl coming downstairs...

She was just wearing a white shirt that was reaching till her mid thigh... and just by looking at her anyone can tell that she was not wearing anything underneath...

Her hair was messy.. she was limping a lil...
Her neck was full of hickey...

Y/n saw her and felt disgusted...

That girl came in kitchen and started speaking to y/n rudely...

Girl: yahh u... *pointing at y/n* give me juice and breakfast...

She spoke arrogantly to her..

Y/n: me??*she asked pointing to herself*

Girl: yess u bitch... who else other than u??