💜Chapter 10💜

Y/n's pov:

And that was it... taehyung harshly came towards me pulled his hands in air to slap me... but I was fast enough to get a hold of his hand.... as I was going to say something...

The next thing I saw made my eyes wide...

I saw Mr kim and mom returned home and were almost on the door when I immediately turned taehyung around while holding his wrist at his back in a firm grip to make sure I won't hurt him...

I can hear a lot of gasps... but I ignored...

He was again going to scream at me but then I whispered in his ear..

Y/n: Mr kim and mom is here don't make any scene...

As he slightly nodded... and mom and Mr Kim looked at us shocked and then I slowly yanked him off...

Earning a tight slap right next moment from my mom... making my face turn to the other side...

Mom: WHAT DO U THINK U R DOING KIM Y/N TO UR YOUNGER BROTHER...

my face was still on the side.. and my hands were on the right cheek which was hurting...

I slowly looked up while holding back my tears...

I took a look at everyone's face... makhne line was smriking in victory and hyung line and dad were shocked to what happened... while mom was just angry... ready to slap me again.... but the odd thing is I sensed tarhyung a lil scared.. maybe scared that I will tell Mr kim about him...

As I was in my own thought I again got a tight slap on my left cheek this time... making my face turn to opposite direction this time... bringing everyone else back to their senses...

Dad: what r u doing??

He asked while holding back my mom...

Jin: mom what r u even think u r doing to her...

Mom: no one will come in between us... it's our matter we will solve it...

I was standing with my hands still on my left cheek holding back my tears...

As I felt she was again going to slap me... but then nothing touched me..

I slowly looked up to see Mr kim standing in between mom and me while holding her hand in air which was again ready to slap me...

Dad: I dare u to raise ur hands on my daughter...

Mom: u don't know her... it must be her fault... didn't u saw how she was holding taehyung huh??

I finally gathered up my self and Started speaking trying my best to not break down... I took a deep breath to make sure my voice is stable enough to talk...

Y/n:I'm sorry Mr kim... pls don't fight with ur wife because of me...

I smiled and continued saying

And yes it was my fault that I held tarhyung like that...

*sniff*

Actually today they taught me some self defense moves so they were just testing me... that's all...

*sniff*

Dinner is ready pls go get fresh up... and come for dinner... I'm waiting...

With that I left to kitchen still holding back my tears...

I didn't cry... but it Hurts... I was still sniffing....

As I reached the kitchen... I took out a glass of water and gulped it down in a single sip...