Chapter 1

we were in english literature class when all of a sudden Noah stood up to ask for a bathroom break, I knew deep within me that he wasn't going to the bathroom that's why I decided to also use the 'bathroom'. "hey, Mrs Amanda may I please use the bathroom?",I ask. "No Ashley you may not",she says. "but I really need to go",I say insisting. She rolls her eyes and finally allows me. "alright but don't take too long". 

Finally, I can now follow Noah as I've planned. I looked EVERYWHERE, in the boys bathroom, library, even the school's backyard, I couldn't find him ANYWHERE, a thought came to me,"what if he on the rooftop, I haven't checked there yet",I say thinking within myself.

I quickly ran as fast as I can to get there on time, and there he was sitting on the bench in a shadowed corner. "I wonder what he's doing out here",I say thinking to my self. As I approach him, I'm sure he heard my footsteps because he turn his head towards my direction.

I sit down beside and smile as I say,"Hi Noah". He faces me with such an unreadable expression and continues looking ahead, what he's looking at? I have no idea, what he's thinking of? nope! no idea, I mean I'm not a mind reader. I think, chuckling to myself. He faces me again and I keep shut. 

Noah is the mystery guy in our school, doesn't play any sports, isn't in any club, always arriving school after the first period and leaving in between a class to use 'the bathroom'.

He's basically a ghost if you ask me and he always has a scowl on his face but he's so attractive even more than Evan, the school's quarterback of the football team, girls are always drooling over him especially the cheerleader's captain Brittany, always all over Evan. Seriously what do these girls see in him.

Alright I think going off topic now, back to Noah! Noah just has this mystery attractiveness aura all over him, he's so laid back, keeps to himself and usually eats outside. That's why my plan is to become his friend, it's actually a win-win for me, I don't have friends, my parents are hardly home, and I'll have someone to talk to yaaay.

"hi Noah", I say again. He looks in my direction and I'm speechless for a moment. The way his dark hair falls over his forehead and his onyx eyes bores into mine just makes me utterly speechless, I'm in awe of the guy's beauty. "hey".

I try again and this time he answers,"hi", he answers with the usual scowl on his face. "why are you here?", he asks bluntly. Should I just be blunt and just say the truth?? hm that'll will be very creepy, he'll just think I'm a crazy. "uhhhh, I come here everyday, this is actually my favorite spot and I came here to feel some fresh air",I shrug. "so Noah, what are YOU doing here", I ask. "I also come here everyday",he answers. "you know noah- "wait you know my name?",he interrupts. "of course, I know your name, why would I not know your name",I answer. "hm alright, can you please leave me alone, like, get out?",he asks. 

I gaped at his bluntness, though it isn't anything new, I'm still surprised nonetheless. He's still looking at me as if he's praying for me to vanish. "uh no can do bestie, I'm not leaving this place until you decide to",I replied. "um bestie?. I don't even know you, I mean you just came out of nowhere claiming this place to be your favorite spot",he counters.

I didn't have anything to say to that. I was still thinking of what to say when he suddenly stood up going towards the exit. I quickly stand up and ran as fast as I could to catch up to him. "so, wanna meet up for lunch?",he doesn't even spare me a glance. "whaddya think, wanna meet up?". "bye" and he's gone just like that, leaving me speechless once again.
.
.
.
Hi everyone! welcome to my new book!
I know the story might start off bad and cringe but please bear with me.
.
.
.
please vote and and tell what you think by commenting.