Introduction

On this special occasion, the people of Inazuma's grand capital are filled with joy and celebration, gathering in the streets to commemorate Ayato.

Every building, every wall, every plate, every cup, every window carries the mark of the Kamisato family - a pristine red rose, hand-carved and carved into every surface.

Today, the red rose is accompanied by candles, balloons, and streamers of all colors, decorating every available space.

Inazuma's residents eagerly await Ayato's appearance, eager to see how he has grown into the man he is today, and how he will lead his family and the city into the future.

The entire city is a dazzling display of roses, the symbol of the family.
The symbol can be found on doors, windows, and plates, representing the rule of the Kamisato family over the city of Inazuma.

Today is not just any celebration, but a coming-of-age ceremony, where Ayato will be 17 years old and is presented with his family's traditions and duties, becoming a full-fledged member of the family.

____________________________________

This was the beginning to a great disaster... with a celebration...

As the celebrations are in full swing, a sudden fire erupts from an undisclosed location inside the grand palace...

The flames spread rapidly, catching hold of the curtains and fabrics. Within moments, the whole of the palace is engulfed in flames, with no one being able to escape.

In one swift blow, the entire Kamisato family dies, except for Ayato who was protected with guards and was safely covered with sheilds as he was the young Alpha now.

A deep silence has set over the city, as no one understands the cause of the fire, only the loss of the proud household.

One thing was clear from that day onwards... which was that this is the beginning as well as the end...

____________________________________

Present Day:

The whole luxury mansion was rebuilt by Kamisato Ayato, who is now 22 years old at the time...

He was the face of very luxury brand, citizens would describe him as, the dominant Alpha, the perfect model, the Prince, gods gift to people...

It was obvious that the times have changed by now, he was young, that light blue hair with those light purple eyes.... the body of a greek god.... the sent of an Alpha... enough to drive any Omega crazy...

Everything was perfect....

Until, Ayato's newest magazine and social media post about a perfume for children went down, after seeing a post about him giving a disgusted look towards a kid who wanted an autograph...

And ofcourse, the post went viral...

The blue haired male, faced problems that needed solutions...

The news, and the paparazzi photographers and reporters surrounded the iron gates of the mansion

Ayato who was inside discussing about a solution for this problem with his assistant....

Now this was the beginning to this story

In order to lift the hate towards Ayato by the citizens,  he would have to show others on how much he "loved" kids.... which means adoption...

And ofcourse... a babysitter for the adopted kid, then he could show the world that he loves kids... and all the hate would be gone... just like, poof!

And soon the social media and Magazines were filled with Adverts about hiring a new babysitter with a fair salary...

Except on one condition, the babysitter shouldn't be an omega...

(Yep... very short cause this is the introduction...
Anyways... chapter one is coming soon.)