Chapter Two: When kids are cute

As the small alarm clock sitting on the table beside the bed, struck four in the morning, Thoma's eyes fluttered open.

He groaned softly, his fluffy blonde hair, messy from tossing and turning all night.

The room was dark, since it was early morning, although there was a small light coming out from the curtains which were covering the tall window opening up to the balcony.

He then headed to the bathroom, turning on the light switch as he entered.

He stripped off his sleepwear, stepping into the shower stall and turning on the water.

After washing up, Alex stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist.

He quickly dried off and grabbed his outfit from the closet, it was a simple black shirt and pants with a apron tied around his waist.

Thoma was carefully buttoning up the shirt and tying the apron securely around his waist, when he heard a knock on the door.

It was Vincent..

Thoma quickly opens the door for him, Vincent was neatly dressed and was holding a blue file on one hand and a watch on his other hand.

Thoma: "Good morning, Mr Vinc-"

"Your five minutes late. You must be ready at 5.00am, Mister Thoma.", Vincent said in rather a strict voice..

Thoma sighed heavily and looked a bit sad..

"It's fine, since it's your first time.", Vincent replied as he noticed Thoma's sad look.

Thoma's face immediately brightened up, as he smiled like a little golden puppy getting a treat.

Vincent cleared his troat, as he continued speaking, "come now, we must not waste time."

Thoma gave a quick nod as he stepped out of the room, closing the door and following Vincent like a puppy.

____________________________________

Vincent hands Thoma the blue file, which contained all information about Chongyun, given by the adoption center.

Information about his family, favourite food, drink, even colour, age, and a small photo of him on the top left conner.

Vincent also advices Thoma about Ayato, as he says to call him "young master", and always be polite and do what he says.

To which Thoma got memories from yesterday, his pheromones were strong, ofcourse it is... he is a dominant Alpha afterall.... he thought to himself.

Vincent then asks, "And Mister Thoma, your a beta, yes? According to your letter for hiring."

Thoma gulped a bit of saliva on this mouth as he hesitantly replied, "ah.. ofcourse.."

"Right, cause young master absolutely despises omegas.", Vincent says in a strict tone.

This made Thoma feel a bit uneasy, as he felt like Vincent knew about him being an omega.

Well, a recessive omega... so it was easier to hide his pheromones.

"Oh.. uhm.. why?"

"Who knows, Mister Thoma? Now, i beleive it's time to wake up the little human. First floor, second room to the left.", Vincent replied as he looked at Thoma...

Thoma could feel sweat drops on his forehead and neck, he quickly walked away into the kid's room.

____________________________________

As Thoma nervously approached the door to Chongyun's room, he could already hear the gentle snores coming from within.

He knocked softly, waiting for a response before slowly opening the door.

The room was samll but cozy, it was decorated with a soft blue glow from the nightlight casting a soothing hue over everything and stuffed animals, giving it a cozy feel.

Chongyun lay nestled under his blankets, fast asleep with one arm draped over his stuffed bear.

The stuffed bear was decorated in shades of blue and white, matching his cute little figure curled up under the covers.

Thoma leaned over the bed, his blonde fluffy hair falling across his green eyes.

He gently shook Chongyun's shoulder, "Good morning, little one. It's time to get up for the day."

He gently shook Chongyun's shoulder, smiling as the boy stirred awake.

As Chongyun's eyes slowly fluttered open, and let out a big yawn.

He looked up at Thoma with those innocent blue eyes of his,

"Mmm... who are you?"

He asked groggily, rubbing his eyes with the palms of his small hands.

Thoma couldn't help but smile as he saw Chongyun's adorable little face.

He knelt down next to the bed, his heart melting as he wrapped the little boy in a warm hug.

"I'm Thoma, your new babysitter"

He said gently, running his fingers through Chongyun's silky blue hair.

Thoma then carries Chongyun in his arms, towards the bathroom.

Chongyun giggled and snuggled closer to Thoma.

"You're so fluffy," he said, running his small hands through Thoma's blonde hair.

As they walked towards the bathroom, Chongyun looked up at Thoma curiously, admiring the blonde haired boy.

Thoma chuckled softly, setting Chongyun down on the bathroom counter.

"Well, I'll take that as a compliment," he replied with a grin.

Thoma gently guided Chongyun through the motions of washing up, making sure he was clean and smelling fresh.

He then helped him pick out an outfit for breakfast, selecting a cute pair of pants and a cozy sweater.

Thoma's apron was a little drenched in water, but he didn't mind.

He gently squeezed Chongyun's small hand as they walked downstairs towards the dining table...

As they approached the dining table, Vincent was already waiting for them, looking sharp in his formal attire.

The table was filled with a delicious spread of food, from fluffy golden pancakes to fresh fruit, and an array of sweet desserts.

Chongyun's eyes lit up at the sight of all the food on the table. He turned to Thoma, his expression filled with curiosity and anticipation.

"Can I eat now?" he asked in his adorable voice.

Thoma looked over at Vincent who gave a nod. Thoma smiles at Chongyun.

"Ofcourse you can eat!", he replied as he gently pinched Chongyun's left cheek.

Chongyun immediately gets a fork, stabbing it into a pancake, then taking a big bite out of it.

Thoma got the tall jar of honey, then poured some onto the golden pancakes.

Chongyun smiles and eats the pancakes hurriedly as if he was hungry for decades...

There were a few crumbs and the ends of his lips, which Thoma wiped away with a tissue...

Words: 1055

(Chapter 3 coming soon, i got holidays for a month from today...😊 so i can finish this story within a month or so. Byeeee🤗.)