Chapter One: Greetings!

⚠️A Very Small Smut Warning⚠️

Enjoy💕!

____________________________________

The blonde haired male Omega felt like screaming his lungs out at the pain he was getting from his Master...

Thoma: "Pl-lease!! Mas-ster!... g-gentle... p-pl-l-ease...Ahhh!!!"

Ayato: "Say that one more time and I'll make sure you can never walk again..."

The blue haired male ties up his mouth with a piece of white cloth.... so he just had to bear it...

The blue haired male Alpha would trust in and out.... as if Thoma was just a plaything to him for entertainment....

Tears filled in the blonde's already sore eyes, he felt his insides getting absolutely destroyed with each deep trust his master put in...

*****
____________________________________

How did he even end up here...?

2 weeks earlier:

Standing infront of the gigantic black metal gate, was Thoma.

Thoma is a male omega, with cute dirty blonde hair and bright green eyes, with one hand holding the handle of the large suitcase on the ground, and the other hand pressing the small door bell near the metal gate.

The little blonde haired boy lets out a loud sigh as the body guards opened the gate for him to enter...

A man, with ash hair, wearing all black, with a calm look on his face was standing infront of the two well buit and muscular body guards...

"Welcome, Mister Thoma. I will be assisting you today, please follow me."

Thoma smiled at the man, and gave a slight nod. He saw the man signalling the bodyguards to carry his suitcase....

Thoma followed as instructed, although he didn't even know his name. Thoma couldn't care less about that, he was here as to take care of a child, and nothing more.

Inside the mansion was like entering into a world of the rich... it was filled with all kinds of fancy paintings, luxurious vases, incredible red rose decorations on every door and window...

There was a stair case too, which leads up to two more floors...

Thoma and the man entered a large room on the second floor, the room was simple and basic. Nothing fancy...

"Mister Thoma has come.", the man said as he left the room, leaving Thoma alone with....

....the blue haired alpha male, his light purple eyes were sharp, a cold look is on his face....

This was one of the most prettiest alpha males that Thoma had ever laid his eyes on....

"Describe yourself."

Thoma's green eyes would sparkle, as he was staring at the sight infront of him...

Ayato: "Are you deaf?! I asked to describe yourself! And your here looking at me like a kid!!?"

Ayato's sharp words were enough for Thoma to come back down to earth, he stood there embarrassed from what was happening...

Thoma: "I-"

Ayato: "Shut it!", his voice was loud, and cold, he was serious...

Ayato looked down at the papers he was holding, the papers were all about Thoma.

The blonde haired boy couldn't even look at Ayato's face, nor his eyes.... he was looking down at the floor...

Ayato: "leave.", he says in a cold voice.

Thoma: "P-pardon?"

Ayato: "I said Leave!",he says in a louder and more sharper voice...

Ayato's pheromones were strong... the smell... it was strong...

Thoma flet his own knees go weak, he took a few steps back, until his back suddenly bumps on the wooden door...

With one hand on the handle of the door, Thoma suddenly presses down, opening the door and quickly getting out of their...

Thoma immediately fell to his knees as soon as he was out of the room, there were small sweat drops on his neck...

The man from before was standing infront of him, looking down at Thoma with a worried look..

"Mister Thoma, are you alright?",he asked, holding out his hand for Thoma to get up...

"Oh! I- i am fine..",Thoma replies as he hesitantly took his hand..

"Follow me please, I'll show your new room, Mister Thoma."

Thoma's emerald eyes would widened as he gave a shocked look towards the man...

Thoma:"I got the job?"

"Yes", a simple answer was the reply...

Immediately a smile curved onto the blonde's lips, atleast he was able to land on the jackpot...

The next thing he knew, he was taken to a room in the first floor, inside was a tall and thin mirror on the left side conner of the pure white wall..

There was a bed, a small carpet, then a table and a chair, a little cupboard for clothes.... the lights were pretty bright, the room was pearl white in colour...

Thoma's thoughts were distracted when he heard a voice behind him..

"You'll be staying here, Mister Thoma. Make yourself at home."

Thoma turned to him, "right.. umm thank you..uh.."

"It's Vincent"

Thoma: "Thank you Mr Vincent"

Vincent nodded in responce and left the room. The bodyguards had already bought the suitcase to Thoma's room, and they left with Vincent.

Thoma gently closed the door, and smiled in relief now that he was all alone.

Thoma then walked towards the tall window,drags the curtain to one side, then unlocks it, and goes out into the small balcony....

Thoughts about the incident from before were running in his head... the embarrassment.... the beauty of Ayato...

Now that he's going to be taking care of a child... he would have to eventually face Ayato again...

While he was in the balcony he could see a black limousine pulling up to the large parking lot, and once it stopped a little boy with light blue hair comes out of it with Vincent's help....

He had light blue eyes aswell, he is wearing a white embroidered hoodie with black pants...

Thoma smiled at the sight thinking that it must be the kid that he had to take care of...

Words: 976

[Hope yall enjoyed it! Also guess who the little boy is? It's a character in genshin impact...😊 byeeeee<3]