Announcement

🎉 Big News for "Bound By Love" Fans! 📚✨

Hey everyone!

I've got some super exciting news to share with all of you who've been following "Bound By Love" on Wattpad! 🥳

You know those 40 chapters and the epilogue you've been loving? Well, guess what? I've added 27 more chapters to the story, with a new plot in it! That's right – more drama and more romance await you!

You can now dive into the extended version of "Bound By Love" as an ebook on Scroll Stck Platform for just Rs 80 ! It is available in the name "Bound By Love / Bound By The Billionaire's Babies"

And that's not all! 📖

This book is also available on Amazon Kindle, where it's now titled "Bound By The Baby"! If you guys have amazon kindle unlimited subscription, you can read it for free there, or you can buy the ebook for Rs 140.

I want to say a huge thank you to each and every one of you for your incredible support and love. Your enthusiasm has inspired me to keep the writing going, and I am so grateful to have you on this journey with me!

Oh, and one more thing – you can find the links to both the Stck Platform and Amazon Kindle pages in the linktree link in my bio! So what are you waiting for? Let's keep the adventure going!

My other books :

1. THE SHEIKH'S UNFORGETTABLE WIFE (COMPLETED)

2. VOWS OF LOVE (COMPLETED)

3. PROMISE OF LOVE (COMPLETED)

4. FOREVER MINE (COMPLETED)

5. BEYOND CONTROL - ONGOING WITH SLOW UPDATES

6. BILLIONAIRE'S IRRESISTIBLE TEMPTATION - ONGOING WITH DAILY UPDATES

7. SHORT STORIES 

Lots of Love,

SF ❤️