Chapter Two: Meet & Greet-Gone Wrong

Alia's POV

“Oh my—OH MY GOSH!”

Lou is smiling widely, and says happily,

"Do you know what that means?"

I shake my head; she grabs my arm, and shakes it

“Liam freaking Payne digs you dude!”

I shake my head, and widen my eyes,

“No way, he's into girls like Danielle Peazer, and Leona Lewis. I don't even compare to either of them, plus I think he's into people older than him. I'm 17; I highly doubt he'd date me.”

Lou crosses her arms, and looks at me,

“Alia come on! You are gorgeous and you are super sweet, I know for a fact that Liam would think so to!”

I shake my head once again and look at her, “You just met me…”

Lou looks at me and shrugs her shoulders, “But in the couple of hours I've known you, I can say you're my best friend.”

I smile, "You’re my best friend too."

I look back at my phone and I reread the DMs that Liam sent me, so I decide to finally DM

@xoxo_Alia: Thanks for following me and sending me a DM, but I don't need your sympathy.

Within a minute or so, Liam DMs me back, the words started to jumble up a bit, making it very difficult to read, but I slowed down, and I was able to read and understand it.

@Real_Liam_Payne: sympathy? i think ur really cool, honest.

@xoxo_Alia: Ha, thanks for giving me that laugh. I am the not the coolest person you'd ever meet. So just do yourself a favor and forget me.

@Real_Liam_Payne: i think ur awesomely awesome, doesnt that count?

I take a deep breath, and quickly stick my phone in my pocket without responding to Liam. I know it was kind of a dumb thing to do especially since I am going to see Liam again at this meet and greet. The bus comes to a stop, and I look out the window to see a huge crowd of girls screaming and jumping up and down. This indicates that we are here, Lou grabs my arm and we run off the bus waiting in line to meet the boys.

We wait in line for about half an hour, but we finally get near boys. Lou is smiling so widely, I am afraid her mouth will fall right off her face, whereas for me I am super nervous, I think my heart will fly out of my chest and fall right to the ground. I kind of shake myself, and make it up to Harry.

He is smiling and his dimples are showing which is, such an adorable sight, he hugs me and smiles,

“Hi, what’s your name love?”

I smile back, “My name is Alia, and it’s so nice to meet you Harry.”

He flips his curls out of his face which is another adorable sight. He smiles once again and says,

“It’s nice to meet you too Alia.”

Then, I make my way over to Louis is also looking super cute…who am I kidding? All the boys are looking cute! I smile once again, and put my hand out to shake his hand; he takes my hand, and pulls me in for a hug.

He smiles back, “Sweetheart, around here we don’t shake hands, we hug.”

 I laugh a little, “Oh, okay Louis! I like hugs better anyway.”