Kettles

Sorry it took me so long to make another chapter, Sheldon was rambling on about squid beakons on E-Liters, and I was there for HOURS. Anyways, I got some help with me!

- xXagent4Xx has connected -

xXagent4Xx: yo! eight got me out of that creepy mem thing and i can work on this now

Yeah, I got Agent 4 out! Apparently Marina got them stuck in some vr thing, and that's why they were gone. So now they get to work on this with me. Anyways, Craig told me these things are called kettles?

xXagent4Xx: craig? who the squck is craig? i only know capn cuttlefish

Oh, right, the Agent 3 before me, Agent 3 became the Captain despite Callie being Agent 1. But let's get back to it. I've seen these everywhere, but with tape? Who puts tape on a kettle?

xXagent4Xx: back in my day they were invisible

Yeah, but they lead to levels... in the sea? They never really explained how I got to them. How DO they work?

xXagent4Xx: old agent 3 showed me their old sunken scrolls, and they are bunkers i guess

Yknow, these kettles are a great Segway into levels! These things are beautiful, they really are. Cities, water, trees... fog... actually, never mind.

xXagent4Xx: the hazy memories i can remember of the "spire o' order" were very much white

White? I've seen some people with white weapons in solo queue, so maybe those people have been in it too? I wouldn't exactly think so, but you can never be too sure.

Anyways, that's all for right now! I'll try and keep updating, don't worry. I might run out of ideas, in which case I'll just discuss things with Four and maybe some other people? Who knows? Not me, that's for sure.

____________________________________________

I'm actually starting to write more now, which is cool! Be sure to comment and let me know what you think. In any case, bye!

237 words