Our Sponsor: Reyd Shadow Legends

Smut without plot because that's all I can think to write right now and I havent updated anything since the caveman times.
Why was this actually hot to me :[

Reaper's bony legs spread farther apart on the stony ledge as he poked and rubbed different spots of his pelvis.  He sighed shakily, feeling the heat on his face despite being unable to blush.  He had never touched himself before, and the strange warmth radiating off of his bones and the shivering of his legs as he teased himself made him never want to stop.  But, he did as he thought he heard the sound of teleportation.

He looked around for a minute, then back down at himself.  As one hand ran across the base of his tailbone, his free hand ran across the front of his lower spine.  His breath caught in his throat as the sensation sent a shiver through him.  He slowly worked his hand down his spine, massaging gently as the feeling got stronger the lower he went.  He then pulled both hands away, accidentally letting out a soft, needy whimper as he hovered both of his hands over his pelvis.

Gently, one hand reached down to the very end of his spine, where it met the tail, and he poked right in the center.  His eyes darkened with pleasure as he whimpered again, taking one hand to cover his mouth while the other one rubbed along the inside of his sensitive places.  As he felt the stimulation building, he wondered if skeletons could orgasm.

His breath caught again as he felt another hand inch up his tailbone and poke at his pelvis's lower opening.  He gasped, reaching for his longbow after cowering away and trying to hide what he was doing.  To his relief, embarrassment, and surprise, it was Feyd.

"E-ENDERMAN!!"  Reaper exclaims, the sensation still going over his body.  Luckily for him, it's easy to hide arousement when you're mere bones.  Still, he couldn't help but question if the feeling had intensified upon seeing the enderman king's shit-eating grin, or if it was just his imagination.  "What are you doing here?!"

"Well, you seemed to be...struggling, with or without intent.  I figured I'd do you a favor and help...relieve  you, since clearly I know better than you do..."  The enderman king grinned wider as he saw the way Reaper relaxed a little, allowing him to climb on top of him. "...so, will you let me...examine you?"

As he watched Feyd adjust the skeleton's legs around him, Reaper felt the sensation growing with each time he looked at him.  He had never noticed how toned the enderman was, he had never been close enough to see the subtle muscles and bones under his blood red skin.  He ran a hand down the enderman king's abs, moaning quietly as he felt his long fingers against his pelvis again, gasping as his body was suddenly taken over with a wave of euphoria.

As he looked down, he saw Feyd's fingers against the bottom of his pelvis, spread out and rubbing around a little rougher than he had been doing to himself.  It felt so much better when someone else was doing it, especially with such long, flexible fingers.  He moaned again, his breath catching as Feyd took Reaper's hand and wrapped his skeletal fingers over his member.  Reaper was surprised at how big it was, but listened as Feyd leaned down and whispered a simple "rub it".

As Reaper's hand ran across the enderman's hardon, his grin got bigger and hungrier.  Reaper stared into Feyd's desperate eyes as he squirmed under the slightly younger king.  The enderman king chuckled to himself as he realized Reaper was already panting.  He pushed his bony legs farther apart as he poked and rubbed different areas of his pelvis, amused by the euphoric noises coming from the Reaper's dry throat. 

As he teased around, trying to find the most pleasurable parts to the skeleton, he noticed there seemed to be a dense, warm air surrounding the skeleton king's body, like an invisible flesh. He smiled, pushing a lanky finger into Reaper's pelvis and drawing an airy, surprised moan. His deep red eyes darted down to see Feyd's middle finger deep inside him, and Feyd could almost see the blush that couldn't cover his bony face. His grin grew at Reaper's shaking legs and excited expression as he pulled halfway out and pushed in a second finger, causing Reaper to moan softly as he felt Feyd's fingers pushing in and out as deep as they could.

The sensation was growing with each and every touch.  Reaper eventually recognised it as arousal and overstimulation.  It was almost unbearable.

"I...don't even know how a skeleton body wor-"  He was cut off abruptly by Feyd's dick being shoved up his pelvis.  He screamed, his eyes rolling up and his head falling back as he twitched and panted.  Feyd also moaned, more than delighted to feel the warm invisible force hold around him and stretch around his member.

"How neat,"  the enderman king snickered as Reaper adjusted his postion. "It seems you have some kind of invisible body that can only be felt from inside, like some kind of fourth demention inside you."  He laughed again, pushing a little farther in.  "...you feel even better than an enderman...you don't even have any organs or limits to get in the way?"

Feyd leaned down to Reaper's neck and bit down, earning a quiet groan as he struggled to adjust to the massive foreign object inside him.  He looked down, reaching to Feyd's inhumanely long member.  It hurt so bad, but it felt perfect.  He smiled shakily as his hand went through this "invisible body" without anything stopping it, comfirming Feyd's idea.  He moaned as the enderman moved side to side a little, feeling around in the tight, stretchy plasma.  Feyd's predatory, hungry grin only grew with each noise he made.

"N-no limits...?"  Reaper looked down, seeing he was so deep already but was barely half way in.  "How long are you?"

He gasped, shivered and exhaled shakily as Feyd pulled out some, picking up his legs and wrapping then around Feyd's waist.  He couldn't believe how massive he was.  "I've never checked myself, but the average for endermen is probably a record for anything else."  He growled into the skeleton's ear...or where one should be.  Just as he finished talking, he thrusted back in, deep enough Reaper could've sworn he felt it run into a rib.  He wrapped his skeletal hands around Feyd's back, feeling his hand slap over his mouth before he could moan or scream.  The enderman king pulled out slowly, pushing back in at a normal pace now, but that didn't shut up the king of skeletons.  He moaned under Feyd's hand, pulling it away just long enough to bite into his shoulder and draw the smallest amount of blood.  Feyd sighed into Reaper's ear, thrusting in again and causing Reaper to moan into his.  As Feyd steadied his pace, he heard Reaper whimper hoarsely and smiled, going a little faster.

Reaper let his head fall back against the cold stone ledge, whispering short-breathed profanities which only fed the flame in the enderman's eyes.  Feyd grabbed the back of Reaper's neck, holding his mouth to his pointy ear so he could hear the skeleton's moans and whimpers with each thrust.  He let out a quiet noise of pleasure himself as he heard Reaper's voice catch in his throat.  As Feyd picked up the pace, his breathing picked up as he held tighter to the enderman's chest.  Reaper wasn't sure if he'd be able to finish, but telling by Feyd's panting in his ear, he could guess he was close.  The skeleton pulled Feyd to him, choking back a moan to speak.  "Please, hold on for a little longer..." 

Feyd let out a low moan, thrusting harder and pushing Reaper back onto the ledge.  Suddenly, it felt like Reaper was the one in charge as Feyd struggled not to orgasm.  He held on though, and his moans turned to deperate whimpers as the feeling became overwhelming.  It was when he started begging permission to cum that Reaper crossed the line.  While there was no fluid, he felt his body give out as a wave of pleasure unlike anything he had ever felt washed over him.  His climaxed moan was enough to break Feyd, and he too came inside the skeleton kind's fourth-dementional body.  The light indego fluid dissappeared only seconds after release, as if it had beem absorbed into Reaper's body.  As he finished his climax, Feyd collapsed on top of Reaper and sighed as he nuzzled to Reaper's bony chest, panting.

"Oh my god, that was..."  Feyd purred as Reaper subcontiously scratched behind Feyd's ear.  He sighed, "that was amazing..."

Reaper looked up at the enderman with a brief look of panic.  Feyd lifted an eyebrow.  "What's wrong?  Did I go too far...?"

"N-no, just..."  Reaper shivered and let himself fall back down.  "What are we now?"

Feyd smiled and pulled out slowly, laying next to Reaper and spooning the much smaller king.  "Whatever you want us to be, I suppose."