Part 1

The Legend of the Halloween Queen.

The bright moon shimmers upon the town. Jack O' Lanterns smile and grin while bouncing around. Vampires drip blood from their mouths and plump lips. Ghosts and Ghouls mourn in the shadows as their tears disappear into the colorless grass. Headless bodies crawl on the ground as they twist like a tangled rope. Wolves howl as loud as a screaming baby when they cry. Fur falls off their bodies as leaves would in the fall. The moon crescent yells loudly at the kingdom as skeletons break their bones repeatedly. Waving hands in the air with friendly gestures, the witches snicker into the night. Green skin gleams in the gloom. Creeping through the village, miniature houses with spider webs sway in the fog. Spiders crawl onto the houses, creating some clothing from their webs. Pumpkin pies burn the tip of the noses as the smell of autumn fills the breeze. The crackling branches make chills creep up the spines of the people as fog filters the wind. Heading through the village, her smile shines in the darkness. An orange and black dress shimmers around her curvy body. Ginger hair glitters against the shiny moon. Green eyes glisten in the shade. Holding a pumpkin basket, she picks berries off the fading bushes. Smooshing the berries in her whiteish hands, her tiger nail polish blends with the red juices. Sucking her fingers, the sweet red juice sticks to her like candy. Leaving the bushes, her golden crown flashes in the night. Walking up to a massive castle with orange and black decorations across it, her bright smile outshines the village. On the edge of the castle, Halloween colors beam in the distance. Behind the castle, the wild woods whisper to the wispy wind. Peeking her head around the back, her fingertips press against the orange cement. Sitting on a throne in the back, his skeleton body shivers as the wolves run around. His ginger hair sits a few shades darker than hers. His chapped lips smack against each other as pieces of skin slowly fall off. Biting the edges, the scraps go into the mouth as he licks his lips. Wearing an orange coat with black pants, his legs blend into the throne, which is pure charcoal. Side glancing, his eyes pop out as he smiles slightly.

"Father, I bring back some berries for your scream pie," Eve says.

"You should smile less. Your teeth are too perfect. Sometimes I wonder if your mother cheated on me because of how stunning you are. You almost look human, and that's the most chilling thing," Her father chuckles as he pats his lap.

Charging up to her father, she sits on his lap as she spirals around him. Sitting on his lap, the bones creak as he squints his eye.

"I can get off you; I don't want to hurt you," Eve sighs.

"I am 1,000 years old; I've had much worse happen to me. Plus, I want to tell you something important, Eve," Her father exhales.

"What is it, daddy? I can handle it!" Eve gleams.