Part 3

"You killed him!" The maid yells.

Gasping air, Eve steps back as her lungs crush themselves.

"What is that sitting next to you? A Chris- star? How did you get that?" The old woman points.

Glance at the bright Christmas star, Eve heaves as the star gleams, creating a red and green pattern around it.

"You are a freak who killed their father! You were a mistake," The maid snaps as the Halloween kingdom races into the room to see their beloved king dead.

Glaring at the Christmas star, they all step back as their bodies slowly melt. Getting away from the star, the monsters point and call her names.

"You are a murderer!" A vampire hollers.

"You are a killer!" A zombie groans.

Pointing and calling her names, Eve holds her heart as she steps back. Stepping onto the Christmas star, red and green lights flash the monsters as they charge out of the castle. Lifting into the sky, Eve's eyes turn red and green as a white dress glimmers against her white skin. Her hair turns into a dark red as a massive star appears on her crown. The old woman hisses as Eve side glances at the mirror.

"I...I..," Eve whines as Christmas colors take over her.

Angel's wings press against her back as she shimmers causing the orange and black castle to turn into red and green mixed with white. Gripping her body, tears drip down her face as the old woman stands outside the castle. Nutcrackers form as they sing Christmas songs. Snow falls from the roof as Santa Claus walks down the steps.

"I finally found you, Eve," Santa giggles.

"Who...who are you?" Eve stammers as she tries to rip her dress off.

"Eve, I can't believe you summoned me after so long. I thought you forgot about your true place as the Princess of Christmas," Santa gleams.

His red and white suit shines in the winter breeze and slippery snow.

"I am the Princess of Halloween, not that word," Eve stutters.

"You were kidnapped by a Skeleton woman sixteen years ago. I tried finding you, but I never did. I should have looked here, but I never did. I am so sorry, baby girl. You are stunning, just like your mother. You were made from true Christmas snow with a mix of me and Mrs. Claus. I know you had to feel different from the others here. I am sorry you were stuck in this horrible hole," Santa explains.

"No, no, King Halloween is-was my father. What did you do to me?" Eve screams.

"I am not what everyone thinks I am. I am not a murderer. I would never murder my father, and I had nothing to do with it! Why are my people against me? What curse did you put on me?" Eve demands.

"I didn't curse you. You can ask your mother yourself," Claus explains.

"She isn't dead? I have kept her with me because she wouldn't tell me where you were. Come to Christmas town with me, and I will show you the truth," Santa smiles as he puts out his hand.

Stepping back, Eve stares at the ground as she goes forward a bit.

"Eve, I know you aren't a murderer. I know who killed him, and I can tell you, but I need you to come with me first," Santa describes.