Part 4

Strolling past Santa, she looks in the other direction as she allows him to pass her.

"I need you to take my hand, so I can transport us to Christmas town," Santa grins.

His white beard crumbles as the snow falls off it. Fixing his belt, he adjusts his belly.

"Come with me, Eve," Santa begs as his eyes whimper.

Snatching his hand, she rolls her eyes as a massive red and green portal forms. Gripping her hand, they charge through the glittery magic. Snow lands on them as the sign of Christmas town appears. Stepping onto the chilling snow, she shivers as Santa removes his coat.

"You will get used to the cold with your Christmas magic. I am glad I got you before you turned 18, or you would have lost all your Christmas magic," Santa gleams.

Eve removes her hand as she wipes her tears.

"Who killed him? You said you would tell me who did it," Eve demands.

"Oh, I did," Santa giggles.

"...What," Eve stumbles as she freezes.

"I was trying to talk to him, but he wasn't feeling up to it, and when he refused to tell me, I used my Christmas star on him. I didn't expect it to kill him, but hey, you lose some and win some," Santa snickers.

"How are you so happy? Don't you feel guilty? I thought Christmas people were supposed to be super kind," Eve sputters.

Snatching Eve's wrist, he guides them into the Christmas workshop. The stars shine brightly as the Elves with green suits wave at her with fake smiles. Their eyes open wide as they wave side to side as if they were robotic. The toys go down the line as they all do their part in sync with one Elf having tears dripping down his face. Heading down a flight of stairs, Eve looks back slightly as they head forward. Hearing wrestling, Eve pushes Santa out of the way. Two older women glare at her as the one with Skeleton bones glances up at Eve. Her black eyes turn gray as she twitches in the chair. Her black hair swooshes as the skeleton woman gasps at Eve. Blood drips down her whitish face as a tear mixes with it.

"Mom..." Eve whimpers as the other older woman smiles.

Wearing red and green, Miss. Claus shines as she opens her arms to Eve. Charing towards the Skeleton woman, Eve wraps her arms around her. Miss. Claus's eyes open wide as she tilts her glasses down.

"Mommy, I finally get to see you again. I...love you, mommy. I thought you were dead," Eve whimpers as Mrs. Claus yanks Eve back.

"Let me go," Eve screams as she pushes Mrs. Claus onto the wooden floor.

"Don't push my wife, brat," Santa Clause snaps as he slaps Eve across the face. Falling onto the floor, Eve glares up at Santa. His red eyes stare down at her.

"I may have been raised by monsters by appearance, but by definition, you are a true monster," Eve says.

"I wanted to bring you here, so I can finally kill this monster, and we can be a family," Santa smiles.

"I will never be your daughter," Eve sterns as she lifts herself off the ground.

"You can't deny your density, Eve. You were named after Christmas Eve. There is no Halloween Eve. Now, get out of the way, child, so I can end this monster's life," Santa commands.

"No," Eve snaps as she puts her arm in front of the skeleton woman.

"You will never make me move!" Eve screams as Halloween colors burst from her chest.

"Impossible..." Santa gasps as her eyes turn orange and black.