꧁07꧂advertising for the hotel

A/n:From here we start with the anime part

Weeks later :

You've been here for a month or more and you've bonded a lot with Alastor and Nifty especially. Now Alastor had prepared a spot for the hotel in order to convince people to redeem themselves.

Alastor:So what do you think?

Vaggie:What the fuck is this!?

Charlie:Alastor...first of all...thanks so much for making this, but maybe it's a little...out of tune?We would like everyone to want to come here and this thing makes it appear...a...

Vaggie:Bullshit! What you meant is shit!

Y/n:Come on Vaggie...it's not that bad...

Vaggie:Y/n you always take Alastor's side, but when something is true it must be said.

Alastor:Strange I would have said hilarious

Vaggie:But it doesn't explain at all how we are trying to save demons from extermination!

Charlie:Vaggie is right Alastor, the spot was to let sinners know that we want to help them.

Alastor:Well my dear I have been stuck in hell for some time and everyone here knows me for my program "the radio" which is the most appropriate means to express myself,but you wanted to insist on this!A box advertisement with photos! So I indulged myself.

Vaggie:We don't want to be represented this way! A week ago you promised to help us manage the hotel, but instead you do this!Who would ever go to a place that an overlord like you deems a waste of time!?

Angel raises his hand proposing an idea

Y/n:Yes Angel?

Angel Dust:If you want to do a spot I suggest you take advantage of the sexy and famous celebrity talent you have here.

Vaggie:Angel, you are a porn star

Angel Dust:Star! Star of porno . The horniest sinners will tear down the walls to get inside.

Vaggie:We don't want a porn spot

Angel Dust:Why not ? Film me, having fun with the gentleman with the radio voice fear and you will immediately be inundated with people eager to stay in this hotel.

Alastor:It will never happen !

Charlie:Angel I appreciate that you want to use your special abilities to attract people here but...I don't want to...exploit you! Abuse you...

Angel Dust:This body is made to be exploited, I have the arms, the stamina, I have the legs, the lung capacity ecc...

Then Charlie gets a phone call

Charlie:I will be right back

Y/n:ok Charli

Angel Dust:I have a question, if face radio scary is so powerful then why can't it just force people to stay here?

Alastor:Oh trust me ! I can

Husk:Why do you think I'm staying here? If it weren't for him forcing me.

Nifty:I love being forced

Husk:Keep it to yourself nifty

Then Angel started filtering with Husk but he obviously didn't reciprocate.

Alastor:Is everything okay my dear?

Y/n:Yes of course Alastor, thanks for the concern, I'm just a little anxious. What I witnessed a little while ago was the first extermination, I'm afraid that in the next one I could be killed.