꧁chapter꧂11 dad's visit

You've been in your room thinking about your strange behavior yesterday and your sudden pain all night.

Flashback:

Sera:Hell is dangerous, it is capable of changing people. If any of us were to go down to hell, we would most likely never be the same again.

Fin flashback.

You decided to go see what was going on downstairs and forget about it.

Y/n:emh...what happen?

Nifty:Mom!

Nifty jumped into your arms hugging you tightly.

Nifty:Charlie is going crazy because she can't find a way to start the hotel, so she decided to ask her father for help by asking for an interview with the heaven with someone higher up

Y/n:understand

Charlie:We have an hour before he arrives

Vaggie:Lucifer is coming! So we will make this place presentable, gorgeous and make a wonderful impression! Vamonos!

You were helping set up the hotel for Lucifer's arrival when you heard a voice behind you calling you.

Alastor:Y/n

Y/n:uh?oh sh*t Alastor! You scared me...emh...sorry...for yesterday...I don't know what came over me, as if I had lost control of myself and I was surprised too...I didn't recognize myself...

Alastor:Don't worry my dear , the important thing is that you are ok, are you ok?

Y/n:Yes

Alastor:Then everything is ok. Anyway, could you explain to me what's happening here?

Y/n:oh! Well, we are preparing for lucifer's arrival, Charlie needs his help so she sent him here.

Alastor:understand

Charlie:Be ready !

We all went downstairs to welcome Lucifer.Charlie opened the door with Lucifer who immediately hugged her.