꧁chapter꧂12 Lucifer and Y/n's past

Alastor:Y/n pass out again?

Angel Dust:Yes, here she is

Angel carried you in his arms carrying you to Alastor.

Before Alastor can do anything Lucifer intervenes.

Lucifero:Leave it to me

Alastor:Don't worry, Your Majesty, I'll do it

Lucifero:I do it with immense pleasure, after all it's about my people.

Alastor:But for you it's the first time you done it, so it's more safe for her that I do it.

Lucifero:I won't be wrong, my powers are much stronger than yours, you'll see that it will be fine.

Everyone looked at the scene tiredly seeing them arguing again.

Vaggie:Now stop!With all respect to both parties. But I don't care who or what you are,how strong your powers are,who did it most often,I just want one of you two heal Y/n.

Lucifero:I'll do it

With a breath, a golden aura surrounded you and you woke up.

Y/n:uh?I…pass out again?

Alastor:Yes, but don't worry, it's not your fault,everything is fine, you are safe now.

They placed you on the couch and gave you some water to recover.

Y/n:Thanks…anyway…did we have an encounter with heaven?

Charlie:Obviously! My dad said yes.

Y/n:I'm happy about this

Charlie:Me too, and I'm ready, because I know you and Vaggie will come with me.

You were petrified hearing those words, then you fell back onto the sofa.

Angel Dust:did she faint again?

Lucifero:Before I go, Charlie, I want to talk alone with Y/n for a moment.

Charlie:Sure dad

Lucifer dragged you out of the hotel while Alastor watched the scene in annoyance from afar.

You were walking a little away from the hotel, the path was silent until Lucifer broke the silence

Lucifero:Long time no see, Y/n how are you?

Y/n:I'm fine, infects...we haven't seen each other since that time...

Flashback:

Y/n:Please don't punish them! They didn't do anything wrong!

Sera:What do you say Y/n!? Do you realize that because of them, evil managed to creep into the earth!?

Y/n:But they didn't do it maliciously. Light attracts darkness, it would happen soon, wherever there is light there will always be a glimmer of darkness too

Sera:But do you realize what you're saying!? Did Lucifer and Lilith brainwash you!?

Y/n:No it does not! But please understand, no one is perfect except God!

Sera:Y/n! One day it will be your turn to fill the role of high seraphim, you certainly can't do it with this mentality, you have to understand, so I hope this event will serve as a lesson for you

Lucifer and Lilith were thrown into hell, you wanted to go for help them but someone blocked you from behind.

Y/n:Lute what are you doing!? Let me go !

Lute:I'm so sorry but I can't.

You stood there and watched as they were kicked out of paradise without anything you could do.

Y/n:Nooooo! Lucifer, Lilith! Please don't give up! I promise I'll fix everything! Lucifer…you have to continues to dream!And you Lilith, never give up!

Fin flashback.

Y/n:Sorry…

Lucifero:for what?

Y/n:For not having done anything that time! I stood watched they threw you two into hell.But the saddest thing is that I promised you two that I would fix everything...but it wasn't like that...and you two waited in vain...

Lucifero:Don't say that Y/n, I know perfectly well that you tried to do everything to make things right, but I already knew that heaven wouldn't listen, heaven never listens.

Y/n:Now I understand everything too.

Lucifero:they thrown you here too?

Y/n:No…I came here of my own free will…

Lucifero:I understand…listen Y/n, I'm going to let you have that encounter with heaven, but be careful, please, protect my daughter and protect yourself too.

Y/n:I will do it

Lucifero:Thank you

Then Lucifer disappeared leaving you alone to reflect.

Y/n-mind-:I never expected to return to paradise...I hope everything goes well. But whatever happens, this is now my home and I will never go back.

In the next chapter our girls will go to heaven,what will happen to Y/n?