꧁10꧂falsehood

Angel today showed us a new porn film that he had made.

Angel Dust:This performance won me the sexy and sexy award

Charlie:is...a...great interpretation...

Vaggie:No. Stop! Angel, you're a pain in the ass!

Angel Dust:Why? Isn't it show-and-tell day? I'll show you my best film and tell you how I got the better of that Tiffany!

Husk:For me the script is leaking all over the place

Angel Dust:You dickhead, who gives you permission to judge my fucking noble work.

Husk:Do you want to make us believe that you don't know you've acted in a big mega slut?

Angel Dust:How dare you say that!? This is pure art!

Husk:You're a hypocrite, you get drunk and complain every single day. Everyone likes to confess to the bartender!By now I know everything about you and these poor sons of bitches.That one! He's an insecure buffoon who feels lonely and crawl next to your bed to watch you sleep. The princess, a do-gooder who wants to solve other people's problems while not being able to solve her own.Vaggie, she judges everyone because she hates himself. Nifty...doesn't benefit anyone to know what problems she has.Y/n...emh...I don't know what to say about her,I think she's the only normal one here.

Angel Dust: ahahah,You're really disheveled! Wow...the kitten has claws...meow!

Husk:Shut up!Don't make me talk, I know very well who you are and despite your bullshit I know how fake you are!

Angel Dust: ahahahah! I ?! False !??Wow! No dear, I'm not fake, I play the script of life as a true actor! And-

*Ring* * Ring*

Angel Dust:Emh...don't leave

Angel Dust:hello?

Angel steps away for a moment to talk on the phone.

Angel Dust:Well! It seems that Valentino wants my presence for an...emergency shoot!

Husk:yeah, yeah

Angel Dust:Anyway, fuck you, I don't give a damn what a hairy drunk bartender thinks of me! So come back full of shit from you comes critic of porn!

Y/n: Angel...

Angel tries to leave but even though Charlie tried to make him stay she couldn't.

Y/n:I hope everything can be resolved.

Y/n:However, Husk, you really went too far!

Husk:What!? I !? Now it would be my fault!?

Y/n:Every person has weaknesses! And not everyone wants to be told the truth, maybe it's like that for Angel...I now believe that she was upset, even if she doesn't show it.