The night

After receiving their keys to the hotel room, Lucy and Tim immediately go up to their room.
As soon as they both get inside, Lucy turns on the TV to watch the news about Rosalind.
Tim sees that Lucy is starting to become nervous and on the verge of sobbing, so he quickly turns off the TV and calms her down.
Lucy says that she is going to take the first shower so she grabs a new pair of clothes and goes in the bathroom.
Tim asks if he should order anything and Lucy says that he should order some French fries.
Tim looks at the bathroom door and because it isn't fully closed, Tim sees Lucy shirtless, from behind. He looks away and turns on the TV to watch the football game.
After Lucy gets out of the shower, Tim says he's going to go shower now and that if there are any extra robes left over and Lucy says there are.
After Tim gets out, Lucy sees Tim in a robe, which is weird for her but she also thinks it's kind of hot.
It is now currently 10:50 so Tim says they should get some rest. Lucy asks, "Are we both going to sleep on the bed?"
Tim says" yeah, since there is only one bed, we can share it just stay on your side."
They both lay down and go to sleep.
At about 12:35, Lucy wakes up from a nightmare, she can't stop thinking about Rosalind and memories about Caleb come back.
She can't handle it and starts to cry. She try's to cry quietly but fails, since Tim wakes up.
In a sleepy voice, Tim asks "Hey what's wrong?" To Lucy.
Lucy responds, "I'm scared Tim."
Tim takes Lucy into his arms, hugging her tight while saying,
"You shouldn't be scared, Lucy. I'm right here with you."
And suddenly, Lucy kisses Tim in the lips.
Tim is shocked, but then kisses Lucy back.
They are both now kissing, their lips syncing together.
And that kiss turns into something passionate.
After 1 minute of very long kisses. Tim grabs Lucy and lays her on her back. Tim starts taking his pants off, while Lucy takes her shirt off, revealing her bra.
Once Tim is done, he starts going inside of Lucy, starting off slow and very gentle.
He then speeds up the pace a bit, but keeps the same level of gentleness.
Lucy starts to moan quietly in amazement.
Then Tim starts to speed up even more, causing Lucy to moan a bit more loud.
Lucy can't believe this, looking at Tim while he fucks her. She just can't believe how gentle but yet so manly he is.
"This isn't the end yet, boot" Tim says, as he speeds up the pace even more.
Lucy can't help it anymore, letting out one loud moan.
After they finish, they clean themselves up, and then they lie down, with Lucy lying on Tim's chest, and Tim putting his arms around Lucy, they fall asleep together, hugging each other.

The next morning, they wake up, and they are both shocked as they both slept together, naked.
"Shit, what have we done?" Tim says.
"I don't know, but it's best we forget about this." Lucy says.
Angela calls Tim's cellphone, they caught hajeck and his crew and are getting ready to go back to Los Angeles.
The entire plane ride, Tim is quiet.
Once they get back, the next day after shift ends, Lucy goes to find Tim.
Once she finds him in his truck, she goes inside into the passengers seat.
"So you're just going to pretend nothing happened?" Lucy said.
"I don't know what to think Lucy." Tim says
"We had sex together!"
"I know, but we have to at-least talk about it." Lucy says.
"Yeah you're right." Tim says.