The worst day ever

A few minutes after Tim is still tearing up a bit alone. Grey knocks on his door.
G: hey Tim? It's me. Can you open up?
T: uhh, yeah sure. It's open.
G: what happened?
T: why, is it that obvious?
G: I guess, I mean I looked over here earlier when Angela and Nyla were here, the mood didn't seem to great.
T: haha yeah..
G: may I ask what happened?
T: I don't want to talk about it.
G: all right then.. let me buy you a beer.
T: no I just want to go home.
G: all right then, but if you change your mind, or wanna hang out sometime, I'm here.
T: thanks boss. Appreciate it.
Tim goes home and just stands in his house. Stands still. Angry and sad about what happened. His body is heating up, getting more and more angrier every day minute that goes by. Finally, he snaps and punches a wall and his TV. Which both broke.
T: ahh shit! That hurt! Tim yells.
Tim settles off and goes towards his bed to sleep. The next morning, Tim wakes up and calls Sergeant grey.
T: hey boss?
G: yeah Tim what's up?
T: I was wondering if I could take the day off? And come for night shift? Is that ok?
G: yeah sure. Take some time. I'll set you in for night shift.
T: thanks sarge.
Tim hangs up the phone and just relaxes the rest of his day.
Back with Lucy, she notices that Tim isn't there. She goes into Grey's office to ask about Tim.
L: hey sarge?
G: yeah hey Lucy what do you need?
L: where's Tim? He's not here yet?
G: oh, he asked he be put in night shift.
L: oh ok, thanks sarge.
G: no problem.
Lucy leaves his office, and goes on with her day, until night shift starts, when she goes to the locker room but doesn't leave. She needs to talk to Tim first.
She just sits in a corner, waiting for Tim to arrive. Finally she sees Tim going in and going towards his office so now is her chance to move.
She goes to Tim's office and goes in. When Tim realizes it's Lucy he tells her, "out".
Lucy doesn't listen and closes the door, leaving her and Tim alone.
T: I said get the fuck out!
Tim gets up and goes towards Lucy aggressively. Then shoves her away.
T: you think you can ruin my life, come in here and act like nothing happened?!
L: look-
T: What!! But nothing Lucy! Get out!
L: please let me explain-
Before Lucy can finish, Tim shoves and pushes her outside his office. Then slammed his door.
Lucy is left there. Outside upset. She goes out of the station and towards her home. So she can call it a night.
She arrives at her apartment and Tamara greets her.
Tam: hey Lucy, why are you home so late??
L: I really don't want to talk about it. I just wanna rest..
Tam: ok, it's fine but I'm here if you wanna talk.
L: thanks.
Lucy goes inside of her room and cries herself to sleep because of the conflict with Tim.