Confrontation

A: Heyy Tamara, what's up?
Tam: Angela? Help please come quick! Lucy is passed out and she looks super pale.
A: what? We're on our way. But why is Lucy pale? And passed out?
Tam: I came in her room and found her like this. I saw a bottle of alcohol, and she finished almost all of it!
A: all right, we're on our way. But can you tell if she's breathing?
Tam: I'll check.
Yeah she is.
A: all right we're almost there! Just do daily check ups to make sure she is still breathing.
Tam: got it. Please hurry!
Angela, who is also with Nyla, knock on the door.
N: hey Tamara? It's us, open up!
Tam: coming!
Tamara lets them both in, and they rush too Lucy, who Nyla is carrying to the car so she can be taken to a hospital.
A: hey Nyla, try to wake her up!
N: yep I'm trying.
After a few soft slaps on the face, a bunch of moving around. Nyla wakes up Lucy.
N: Lucy! Your awake!
L: huh? What happened? My head hurts..
N: Tamara found you passed out, we're taking you to the hospital. We're glad you're awake.
A: do you wanna tell us what happened?
L: sure I guess..
Lucy explains about the entire thing how her and Tim had sex, the pregnancy test, and her apartment. Which pissed off Angela so much. Angela thought "How can Tim be so inconsiderate?!"
But not now, she'll yell at Tim later, right now she has to focus on Lucy and taking her to the hospital.
They arrive and leave Lucy with the doctors to treat her, they stay with her almost all night at the hospital until she's good to go home. After she gets released, they go to the station to confront Tim.
L: hey, where are we going now? I wanna go to sleep.
A: we're going to the station, to talk to Tim.
L: what! Please no!
A: Lucy we're going to talk to him, he needs to know you almost died because of him!
L: ok but please don't make me say anything to him!
N: oh don't worry, we're gonna do all the talking.
L: hey where's Tamara? I just noticed she's gone.
A: we dropped her off when you were in your hospital room. Well, at least I did, Nyla stayed.
L: ok.
They all arrive at the station, and make their way towards Tim's office. Who is sitting by himself in there.
They storm in and start arguing.
A: Tim! How dare you!
T: what?
A: you left Lucy by herself!
T: what?? What do you mean?
A: she was so upset because you were so inconsiderate! She drank nearly an entire bottle of tequila and almost died from it! Luckily we found her on time!
T: wait, Lucy almost died?
N: yes! How stupid are you?!
Back at the apartment, Tamara is by herself. Until someone knocks on her door. It's Ashley.
Ash: hey Tamara, do you know what's going on with Tim?? He's been so quiet lately..
T: oh I don't know! How about how that asshole slept with my roommate, and almost got her killed!
A: what..?
T: yeah! Tim slept with Lucy back on their U.C op!
A: I.. gotta.. go.
Ashley leaves, closing the door. Tamara realizes what she has said and regrets it.
T: shit! Why would I say that?!
Back at the station, all three Tim, Nyla, and Angela are arguing. It continues until Ashley storms in.
Ashley comes out of nowhere and slaps the shit out of Tim.
Ash: how dare you Tim?! I knew you didn't love me! Fuck you! You slept with your colleague and thought I wouldn't know?? Fuck you Tim! We're over!
T: wait! Ashley baby please!
Tim can't believe what is going on, his colleagues are accusing him of doing shit, his girlfriend dumped him right in-front of him, this has turned into one of his worst work days.
N&A: all right we're done here! See you tomorrow, Timothy!
Nyla and Angela leave the room, slamming the door behind them. Leaving Tim there by himself, at this point on the verge of sobbing.