The V Day- Part 1💗

For this one-shot, we will imagine that Gautami and Abhyudaya live in Kolkata (only for fictional purposes) and it is the week of love: Valentine's Day (feeling single sad with 69 others🥲🖤)

P.s: It was the day of Saraswati Puja also along with Valentine's Day (double the celebration, double the fun🙃)

Morning 9:30 am
14.02.2024

Her eyes had just started opening a little by the alarm clock which she often found equally important as well as annoying. She stretched her arms and legs and then got out of bed, heading towards the bathroom to wash her face and do what a normal person usual does after waking up (likhne ka aalas🥲)

After washing her face and brushing her teeth, she headed downstairs eagerly to have her favourite meal of the day, breakfast made by her favourite person, her mother.

Mom (on realizing her presence): Good morning beta, how are you?

Gautami: Good morning mumma. I'm feeling good, what about you?

Mom: I'm feeling good too, this morning. So, what are your plans for today?

Gautami (a bit confused🤨): Why are you asking mom? Is there something special today?

Mom: Have you forgotten? It is 14th February today.

Gautami (realizes): Oh yeah, I had actually forgot about it. Thanks for reminding mumma.

Mom (teases): So, is he free today for taking you out?😉

Gautami (blushes): I don't know mumma. I haven't even talked with him about heading out for Saraswati Puja.

Mom: But why, beta? Go out and have fun. Spend time with him.

Gautami: You sure, you have no objections?

Mom: No, why would I? He is a good-hearted boy who loves you and thinks about you and most importantly, he is a gentleman. What else do I need for you, my darling?

Gautami (touched by her words and hugs her): Thank you mumma for those very sweet words. I love you so much💗

Mom (hugs her back): I love you too, my munchkin💝. Now, have your breakfast and call him, okay.

Gautami (smiles): Okay mumma.

Mom: And, one more thing. Me and your dad won't stay at home today in the evening.

Gautami: Oh right, it's your 35th anniversary. Happy anniversary mumma😊

Mom (smiles): Thank you beta and yes, because of this very special occasion, your dad is taking me out for dinner to celebrate our union and love for all these blissful and memorable years🥰

Gautami: This is just so sweet❤. I really wish to find a love like you both🥺💟

Mom (comes towards her and rests her hand on her cheek): You will, darling. Very soon💗😌

Gautami: Means a lot mumma. Let me now call him.

Mom: Sure sure😚

Scene changes to their conversation over the phone.

Gautami dials his number with a mixture of excitement and anxiousness, not having an idea how he would react as it would be their first outing as an official couple in an official relationship.

While she was thinking about him and his possible reactions, he picked up the call and said "hello, my love" in a tone which sent shivers down her back and her heart beat fast.
(Author's heart is beating fast itself as well while writing this💓)