Negligence Leads To Regret- Part 1🖤

Hello everyone. Today's one-shot is little bit inspired by a story I read last night "Unkindled Love" by theloyalfanatic🌸 but based on me and my perspective of friendship with someone who once used to be my closest, loved one and ex best friend.

It's a very beautiful story packed with various emotions throughout and the way Kavya di has described the scenes and emotions of the central characters are just amazing💗

Do check out her profile and support her by following her and reading her stories.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

The paths of Nischay and Rhymee met with each other last year (2022) when they returned back to their school after a two year quarantine because of a worldwide spread of a deadly virus Coronavirus or in short COVID-19 which was usually very fatal and would result in death of the beneficiary who would be diagnosed with it.

Keeping the safety of all the students in Rhymee's school in mind, the school authorities decided to keep the school premises closed until the spread and effects of the virus is brought down.

Time skips to 2 years later and finally, the virus was no more that serious and its harmful effects were pruned, so the school premises were opened. The news of the school getting re-opened made the students overjoyed and they all could not wait to be back to school. The same excitement and feelings of longing was with Rhymee.

The day of 2nd June 2022. The day of the school reopening. From the morning, Rhymee was on pins and needles with excitement which knew no bounds. Her mother and grandmother could notice her feelings and smiled internally on seeing her yearning to be back to her school as they knew how much she loved going there right from her childhood and how much she was disheartened on getting to know about the shutting of the school because of the quarantine.

Every day, night and moment of Rhymee's life was spent in her praying for the quarantine and the virus to be gone soon so that the school gets re-opened again and she could go back to her second home. And now, finally after 2 years, her hard-earned prayers came true and she could now go back to school and study peacefully, happily in her second home.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

The moment Rhymee reached her school through her poolcar, seeing the gate wide open for its students, her eyes welled up in tears because of remembering how much she yearned to be back here.