All Yours Forever💗

His Pov

Finally. After 15 years, she is coming back. To India, her family, her home and to me. Yess!! I still remember the day when we got separated as she had her flight to London for her further studies.

How much not just me but we both cried in each other's arms, not letting any air pass through us, sticking as close as no one does for sure.

But that was what made the relation and love between us special and unique for the both of us. And now, after so much of waiting, she will be mine again.

Her Pov

Oh!! How much I missed India! My home where I grew up and spent my entire childhood in packed with so many precious memories and moments.

I missed a whole lot of things about India. My beloved family and most importantly, him. My Nish❤. My "sukoon💞✨." I wonder if he still remembers me as I did all these years and longed for him, his presence and his love💝🥺

The moment I was done with all the formalities back in the airport upon my arrival and was heading outside, I noticed a bunch of people waiting for me with bright smiles on their faces and some with tears on their eyes as well.

I could not control my tears being on the verge of coming out due to the sensation of overwhelmed and longed so of coming back here. To India. To my people. Although I would not express it back there during my stay at London as I had no one to share my thoughts and to spend time with. I terribly missed all these people so much.

Everything and everyone were yet like strangers to me like how I was to them.

I saw my mother, father and my chutki Sneha smile looking at me with the happiest and brightest expression I ever had seen them. I maintained the eye contact I was sharing with all of them and then I noticed my mother and chutki's eyes getting moist and tears coming out. My father had kept himself composed calmly with his beautiful smile fixated at me and nowhere else.

Seeing my family at first glance was making my stomach tighten up with various emotions due to my hormones and after seeing my mother and chutki cry on seeing me while smiling made my eyes tears-filled and I hurriedly made my way towards them, wrapping the three of them in my embrace, hugging them with such a tight hold as never before.

Some moments later, we all pulled away and separate hugs started coming my way. First, it was my mother who on hugging me, her tears came out which she possibly had been holding all this while, making my outfit wet with her teardrops but I did not mind it. Infact, I was getting touched and my heart was melting on how much my mom also missed me like I missed her and craved for her warmth all these years, living on my own.

"Kitne saal apne bacche ko dekh rahi hoon main!! Woh bhi ab ek successful doctor ke roop mein!! Isse zyada khushi ki baat kya ho sakti hai? Haaye mera baccha❤🥺" My mother was expressing her longing for me while caressing my cheeks and hair and giving a slight peck on my forehead while tears were continuously streaming down my face🥺