Mera Sukoon💗

It was Navya's time of the month and she was suffering from intense and serious cramps but to her bad luck, she had to attend an event held by YouTube being her husband's date for the evening.

She shared great telepathy skills with him who could understand what she might be thinking without her even telling him which she considered as a strong inclination of the love, care and respect they both shared for one another.

She knew that he would not mind backing out for the event and stay at home with her but few days ago, when he had got a mail from YouTube, inviting him for that event, his happiness and joy knew no bounds and Navya could feel that directly the way he hugged her tightly, lifting her up in his arms and swinging her around with his smile and eyes shining just as the stars in the sky.

Navya did not want to stop her beloved husband get what he deserved all this while through the hardwork and dedication he had put in to grow his channel and make his videos work among many others which she had seen by being a part of them in some of his videos as well.

While thinking all this, she felt his hand on her shoulder and looking at her with his very same smile which made her fall for him right at their first meeting at Navya's house.

Yes!! You read it right. Navya and her husband had an arranged marriage which turned to a love marriage with time, making them fall deeply in love with utmost respect and admiration for one another's spouses.

I would like to extend my gratitude to my darling Slayypoint_love for giving me this helpful suggestion for this one-shot❤☺✨

<<Back to the storyline>>

Navya: Good morning Nischay☺

Nischay: Good morning my love💗

Navya: I had something to tell you.

Nischay (kissed her hands): Yeah, tell me.

Navya: I am on my periods and am going through intense cramps but I have decided to still accompany you to the event.

Nischay (rests his hand on her cheek and in a gentle concerned tone): Are you sure Navya? Won't you have any issues? You completely sure?

Navya (smiles noticing his concern for her): Yes my love❤, I am sure☺. I mean, this is a big and important day for you and I won't surely like missing it and prefer being alongside you💞

Nischay: And I also won't like leaving you at home alone while I celebrate without the one who has always supported me and consoled me relentlessly whenever I would feel anxious regarding my videos and their overall performance❤🥺. But if you feel like not going to the event, just let me know and I will stay with you cause' I won't be able to leave without you and be there alone by myself.