Grateful to have you

•My AU
•Bad grammar
•Boring
•Some characters barely have their own lines

-----------------------------------

" Your highness, I want you to have your power back BACK... "

" No..... "

" Are you sure Boboiboy? ... "

" No Ori please don't!... "

*nod*

" Very well.. "

" NO!!.... "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" ORI!! "

" Oh my goodness, Taufan! What's the matter? " The boy with golden eyes ask the one who shouts. He's known as Gempa the Earth element, one of Boboiboy's power. The one who shouted is Taufan. The Wind element.

" Are you having a nightmare? " Gempa ask. Concerned about the wind element. Taufan look at him and smile quickly. " What are you talking about Gempa? Im fine! " Taufan lies, trying to not worrying the earth element.

" Don't lie to me, Taufan. You screamed Ori's name a while ago and been panicking for a second. It's obvious that you have a nightmare. ....Does it have anything to do with Ori?.... " Gempa ask. Taufan look away in sorrow didn't answer his question. Gempa sigh.

" It's okay, Taufan. Tell me about this when you are ready. Or you can talk about this to Ori. " Gempa said. Taufan just nodded.

---Outside the power watch---

" Since Commander Koko'ci didn't give any mission, what are you guys gonna do? " Boboiboy ask his friends.

" Me and Ying will go to the library. " Yaya answered Boboiboy. " Mhm! With this, maybe we can find some information about power spheras or planets for our next mission. " added Ying. " Let's go Ying! " Yaya ask Ying. Ying answered her best friend with an OK.

" Hey guys! Let's play video games! Wanna join? " Gopal ask both Boboiboy and Fang. " Fine by me. I got nothing to do by the way " Fang answered him.

" How 'bout you Boboiboy? " 

" Sure " Boboiboy answers

"Alright, let's go! "

The boys then went to Gopal's bedroom and play video games while the girls spend their time in the library. After the boys done playing, they chating a bit and Boboiboy's watch vibrating. Boboiboy excuse himself to go to his bedroom. Boboiboy clicked his watch and 6 kind of lights coming of from his power watch. Slowly the lights become like Boboiboy's body figure but with different clothing.

" ORI!! " Blaze and Thorn charged at their owner happily making them fall to the ground " Hello Thorn and Blaze! " Boboiboy greet them while patting their head. " Now.. Now you two... Stop it or else you guys will suffocating him. " Gempa scold them. " Hehe.. Sorry Ori " they both apologize to their owner while scratching their head.

" It's okay! " He said. But somehow.. He feels like someone missing. Taufan?... " Guys.. Where's Taufan? " Boboiboy ask. " Taufan is still in the power watch. He said he will come out later. " Gempa answered him.

'Huh strange... He always came out from my watch with them..' he thought to himself.. " Alright then.. "

BOBOIBOY POV

After a while we chatting, Taufan came out from my watch. " Ah Taufan! Hello! " I greet him. Taufan smiled and greet me back " Hello Ori ". I felt something wrong with his smile and his tone. Also, he didn't charge at me like usual. And the most thing I can't ignored is Taufan's eyes is a bit red that the elements barely see it. There must be something wrong about him. It's seems like... He just... Cried??... But I can't just ask him out loud to prevent the others become worried. I will make sure to talk to him later.