Polar Bear

!! Platonic Boboiboy and Ice !!

•OOC
•Grammar warning
•My AU
•Boring
•Short
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In a sunny day, Boboiboy was helping his grandfather serving drink. He's now taking break for some times. Suddenly his watch glowing and there's a light comes out in front of him. It's slowly turn into a boy that has the same body  Boboiboy except for the clothes and cap position .

" Ori " Ice called him. He then went to Boboiboy for a hug.

" Hello there Ice " Boboiboy return his hug while patting him. " What brings you here? " he ask and pull himself from the hug " Nothing.. I just wanna be with you for a while " he answered. " Is that so.. "

Minutes have passed, Ice was talked to Boboiboy about anything what his brothers do. (yes, ice have the energy to talk. Welp anything to his master ofc;>) Boboiboy went back to the kokotiam followed by Ice.

Unexpectedly, his friend are there and he went to greet them after he shows his usual bright smile.

" Hi guys! "

" Eh, Boboiboy! " Gopal said

" Hi Boboiboy! " The Y duo greet him back

They then talk for a bit till Boboiboy feels like some weight on top of him and  a couple of hand wrap him up close.

" Eh? Ice? " Boboiboy called the ice element.

It was Ice. Ice is just feeling sleepy while him burying his face on his user's shoulder and hug his owner like he's a pillow. But comfier.

The ice element is now falling asleep on Boboiboy while the other is just sweat dropped at his sudden action.

" Uhh.. Sorry guys but i need to end our conversation because there's currently a 'polar bear' hugging me right now and I need to settle it.. " Boboiboy sigh while patting the already asleep element

" Wow.. " The shadow manipulator just wowed at them with sarcasm, then he lift his right hand and made a 'shoo' gesture.

" Now go and settle it " Fang said

Boboiboy just deadpanned at Fang words.

" Hmmm yelahh (alright).. " Boboiboy said

" Ice? " Boboiboy called the said elemental who is sleeping on his owner back with a soothing voice, enough to wake Ice up.

" Let's go to Tok Aba's house. You can't just sleep here " Boboiboy said. The Ice element just agreed

Time skipped to Tok Aba's house. Boboiboy turned on the TV enjoying the show and suddenly Ice sit besides him hug him.

" Eh Ice? Why are you here? You can use my bedroom to sleep. " Boboiboy said

" i will just stick with you. And.. You're smells good and comfy.. I'd rather sleep with you than my bed actually. " Ice stated. Boboiboy just sweatdropped at the statement and giggled.

" There... there... Alright then, just hug me if you wanted. I'll let you " Boboiboy said while hug and patted the element's head. Ice happily accept the pats.

Ice then feels his eyes is getting heavier and and went to sleep. Boboiboy slow down the TV volume to not interrupt the said element sleep but still not stopping the pats. Ice do seems like he enjoys his owner's action.

Boboiboy then enjoying the show that he about to watches.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Wow.. That a really short one but at least i managed to finish it ehek:> I hope you enjoy it even a bit.

Author Alex