𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜%

-First met -0%

Halilintar: Stay away from me.

Taufan: What kind of alien is this?.... Huh human? Never heard of that..

Gempa: Uh... Greetings.. Master..

Blaze: ..... What the fu-... Damn you look weak... How did your body didn't explode by having us in you?

Ice: You look fragile like a dead stick..

Thorn: ... I don't trust you....

Solar: *keep his distance*

Asking for their owner's name -7%

Halilintar: Name? .... Boboiboy huh...

Taufan:Uhh your name? ...Boboiboy? Well, that's a real unique name...

Gempa:May i know your name, Master? ...Boboiboy? Hmm.. What a nice and unique name you have there..

Blaze: Hey you. I don't know you name yet. ...Babuboi? Oh is it wrong? ..Bo.. ..Boi.. Boy? Oh.. Your name is so hard to pronounce, no joke.

Ice:Your name? ...Boboiboy? Hmm.. Okay..

Thorn: I wanna ask.. Uhh.. What's your name? ...Boboiboy? That's unique! I've never that heard kind of name before!

Solar: M-master.. Can i have your name?... Boboiboy?... Alright...

Trying to accept -23%

Halilintar: I think i can trust him a bit...

Taufan: He's not that bad i guess

Gempa: He seems like he can be trusted

Blaze: I hope he's not as greedy as that monkey

Ice: Maybe he's cool

Thorn: He looks like he's a good guy.. I hope we didn't repeat the same mistake

Solar: His aura didn't show any negative signs at all.. I hope we made a good choice

About to get comfortable -41%

Halilintar: His presence make me feel safe when i around him.. I don't know why..

Taufan: He has the most pure soul I've ever seen..

Gempa: He didn't even saw us as a weapon but... Family?.. Huh... *soft smile*

Blaze: He's good playing with that round thingy.. What does it call again? Football? I think.. I would like to play it with him..

Ice: He's calm and not noisy when with me.. The way he act can make me fell asleep peacefully..

Thorn: He loves flowers? I wonder what kind of flower he likes..

Solar: His favourite lesson is Science? Interesting..

He didn't want to be called 'master' -60%

Halilintar: Master... Huh? You don't want to be called master? Huh... This is difficult but i will ask Blaze for this..

Taufan: Master! Eh? You're not comfortable by us calling you that? Original? Ohh Blaze is the one who named you? Alright! It's Ori then!

Gempa: Master.. Uncomfortable?.. Umm... What would you like to be called with? By your own name? I'm sorry but i can't.. It would be disrespectful.

Blaze: Hey! I heard from Hali that you dont want to be called Master!  So maybe i will named you Original since you are the original and we seven are the duplicates! And the short from is Ori! Eh? You liked it? Hehe.. Thank you..

Ice: Original.. Ah yeah I've known it already from Blaze.. Nice name he gave you

Thorn: Hello Ori! Anddddd yes! I've know it from Blaze.. He's a name master at this point haha!

Solar: Blaze told me you didn't like to be called Master but Original instead.. It was strange for me since most aliens or humans like to be called with a great rollcalls.

Worried -79%

Halilintar: Ori.. Don't always put yourself in danger.. You don't have any idea how worried am i when you fell off from the cliff..

Taufan: Ori! You okay? Did your injuries hurts? Are you good? Do you have any headache? Are you feeling better now? Huh... Thank goodness.. Next time don't scared us like that!

Gempa: Ori please for a week, have a good rest.. Take your meds, eat and sleep well and don't push your self.. If you want anything, ask me.

Blaze: Ori!! Oh for God sake you have make me worried sick! You launch that attack on him too much that it can make you unconcious by it! Not to mention, you even fell of the cliff! Don't do that ever again! *hug*

Ice: Ori!... *hug* thank goodness you're okay... I've been waiting for you to wake up... You have making me worried earlier...

Thorn: Huaa Ori!! *hug* I'm so worried about you!! Don't you dare doing that ever again! *tighten the hug*

Solar: Ori... Finally you are awake... Please don't scared me like that..

Cuddles -90%

Halilintar: Warm...

Taufan: Hahh... Comfortable.. I wanna stay like this forever..

Gempa: Very cozy

Blaze: *burry himself more in Boboiboy's arms* now that's better..

Ice: *fall asleep because of the hugs and the headpats*

Thorn: *Snuggles more*

Solar: Is this how it feels like someone hugged you?.. Ahh.. Soft and peaceful... *buried himself in Boboiboy's more*

Random cute moment -99%

Halilintar: *Hugs Boboiboy from the back and buries his face on his shoulders*

Taufan: *receiving hugs from Boboiboy* YIPPIE!!

Gempa: *hug boboiboy*

Blaze: *his cheeks got caressed by Boboiboy* *happy jumping chicken noise*

Ice: *out of the blue hug Boboiboy and fall asleep right after*

Thorn: *put flowercrown on Boboiboy's head*

Solar: *accidently slept on Boboiboy's shoulder when they sit side by side* *got headpats*

Protective -100%

Halilintar: DON'T

Taufan: YOU

Gempa: EVEN

Blaze: DARE

Ice: TO

Thorn: TOUCH

Solar: HIM

AllEl:EVER.

BONUS

*Boboiboy got hugged every bodyparts by the elementals*

Boboiboy: Haihh... *sweatdropped*