episode 3

It's been a week since Swati started working in Agnihotri industries still she didn't seen Samar. Samar did some research and found out Swati is not seeing anyone and she is single he also found out that she has done fashion designing.

At late night Swati was still working in office it was passed 2 hours after the office Times but still she didn't leave for her home samar saw that and decided to go to her. Swati was busy in checking some files while samar was standing at her back and observing how serious she seemed while working.

Swati didn't notice him and got up suddenly to have some coffee because she was feeling sleepy and she has some work to done before going home. As soon as she turned , She bumped into Samar and was about to fall but samar held her.

Swati was so shocked to see summer she was lost in his eyes, they were still so magnificent. His lips were still so charming his perfectly sculpted jawline was making her crazy. While samar has countless emotions in his eyes for holding Swati again after years.

He was looking at lips which was mesmerizing he wanted to kiss her so badly her perfectly curved body was in his arms he wanted to hug her so tightly that even wind can not pass through them. But he calmed himself and let swati stand properly . As soon as she stood in front of samar , he passed her a smile he wanted to ask her a lot of questions but thought it's not the right time.

Swati was still in shock she was so happy to see her samar, and was about to hug him but suddenly stopped she remembered ' No I can't do this I can't forget what he did to me he wanted me to leave him and was fed up from me and was trying to avoid me i was devastated when aunty cried in front me'

'That day when i was gone to meet his mom she trusted me alot and always aksed me to keep an eye on him so that he doesn't make any non deserving girl his girlfriend hence I thought it would be great if I first tell her that I her son since she loved as her daughter I thought she would be so happy after knowing this so i told her how much i loved samar and can't live without him.

But aunty suddenly started crying and told me that sam doesn't love me and was tired of me being always aroun him. He loved someone else and wanted to keep boundary between us and trying to avoid me from past week. Well , I believe her because sam was actually avoiding me and seemed lost whenever we ware together I thought he was sad about something so I decided to propose him before my family moves another city due to my brother promotion and transfer. I also bought us a silver couple ring.

But everything was finished when aunty said that sam will never love someone like me because he was the only son of the richest family but I didn't love him for his family or wealth or background, I loved him for what he was, for his loving and caring nature, for his respectful nature. I decided that day that I'll never bother sam again and convinced my family to move next morning only. We were supposed to move out 1 week later but i pleaded to move earlier and they agreed we had to moov out sooner or later.

We moved out early in the morning and I changed my number and never Contacted anyone from the past so I could completely forget sam but i was unable still i am. I missed him every day, every night, every minute, every second.  Now he is in front of me all of a sudden I dont know how I'll be able to not show him the love i have for him I have to be strong I can't let him see my week side I have to keep calm' Swati thought and smiled back at samar.

Samar asked her pretending to see her first time, "You work here?" "Yes, I joined a week ago, what are you doing here? You alao work here?" swati replied samar smiled and said "I'm the CEO of this company" Swati was stunned She thought 'oh of course it's AGNIHOTRI INDUSTRIES' she said pretending to be calm " oh i didn't know that I'm so hapoy that you are well settled" Samar asked her "why are working this late it's been 2 hours everyone left you should also go home", swati said "no , no it's fine I have some files to complete I'll go after my work is done, I was just going to get some coffee"

Samar said " oh let me give you company I'll also like to have some coffee" Sqati nodded and they headed towards the coffee machine. To break the silence samar asked "how are doing I got to know that you moved out somewhere and broke all the contacts...when did you move back here?"

Swati smiled lightly while answering "Rohan bhaiya got transferred to another city so we moved out and i wanted to start a new life so I broke all the contacts. We shefted here 6 months ago because Rohan bhaiya got a better position at job here and papa was about to get retired so he took VRS."

They both had coffee in complete silence and swati left to complete the work while samar sat in his cabin thinking whether he should ask her why she didn't tell me about moving to another city and most importantly why she didn't came to his house that day he was thinking when he saw swati picking her things and was about to leave samar got up to leave at the same time thinking how will she reach home at this time it was 11.30 at night.

Swati was waiting for bus or auto to reach at home because everyone was worried for her and Rohan was even coming to pick her up but she didn't wanted to bother him so she denied. Suddenly samar came in front of her with his car and offered her lift Swati denied by saying that she will manage

But samar said in demanding voice, "bohot raat ho chuki hai itne late kaise jaigi koi auto bus nahi milegi aa baitho me tumhe chor deta hu" swati thought he is right and got in his car and sat besides him. Samar didn't said anything to swati for whole ride and so didn't swati. Swati just guided the route for her house. When reached swati was about to leave after thanking him, samar held her hand to stop her

He finally asked her, "why did you left me like that why didn't you tell me about shifting?" Swati's eyes filled with tear when she remembered everything she tried so hard to not cry and said taking her hand back "I didn't wanted to bother anyone" and left without letting Samar reply because if she waited any longer she would cry in his arms. Samar was confused about what she meaned why would she bother me? He drove back to his house and tried to sleep but couldn't sleep he was thinking just about swati.