The Mysterious Mirror (Spoiler Free)

Location: Nagazora City

Time: 08:00 am

Date and Year: February 2014

Synopsis: 2 months later Kira Yamato arrived in Anno Domini's Current Era.

"Kira!" The voice of Welt Yang cried out.

"Shit! No!" That's his voice.

"Welt-saaaann!"

"Kiraaaaaa......! Find.... esla.... stein...!"

In a taxi on its way to a school, Kira, who is wearing a school uniform, begins to shift his body quickly as he begins to have dreams.

Dreams ever since he arrived in Anno Domini.

Dreams... that he was sucked into Bèiyòng's Mirror. In the Xianzhou Luofu.

Location: Xianzhou Luofu, Scalegorge Waterscape

Time: 12:30 nn

Date and Year: 2517 Amber Era

Synopsis: 2 weeks later after sealing Belobog's Stellaron, a day after Kira and Stelle met the Stellaron Hunter that looks like Bronya called Silver Wolf.

(Play: Obscured Pearls by HOYOMIX)

"So..." Kira noted as he and Welt arrived at Scalegorge Waterscape. They stepped in front of some stone ruins... and in front of them was a mirror. Floating shards of a mirror.

(Just so you guys can have an idea)

"This is the famed Bèiyòng's Mirror Jingyuan, (REDACTED), and Fu Xuan told us..." Kira cautiously said as he eyed the mirror.

"Yeah." Welt nodded, "We have to be careful, Kira."

"Yeah..." Kira nodded at him as he and Welt cautiously approached the mirror. Then they split as Welt looked at the mirror while Kira looked around the area for clues.

Welt then looked at the scriptures on the frame of the broken mirror as he began to read it out loud.

"Within the shards, a gateway forms, a Sea of Quanta swirling, through dimensions unfurling. Broken mirror's dance, entwined with the quantum tide... A kaleidoscope of worlds, in destiny's guide." Welt became extremely cautious as a frown appeared because of what Bèiyòng's Mirror is. A gateway to the Sea of Quanta.

Kira knelt as he took a shard and inspected it, and then he got a headache as images began to flash in his mind.

"Kira...!"