Ending 1: Boku no Chokinbako

(A white background took place.)

Charin, charin!  To te ni ireru tabi! Chokin chokin! To sakebu kokoro ga! 
(Jingle, jingle, every time I get something! Savings, savings! My heart shouts!)

(Then it began to draw itself as the drawing is revealed to be Kira overlooking the Strike in the Hyperion's hangar. The drawing is starting to slowly gain its colors until it has now.)

Katachi no nai mono mo atsumeteru! Chicchakute dekkai kono hako sa!
(I'm also collecting something without a shape, with this tiny yet giant box! I make one line a day on the doodles I draw for the heck of it!)

(The drawing became reality as Kira moved and activated the Holophone in phone mode as he began to scroll to the side as the camera zoomed into the phone's screen.)

Dekkai yume tsumekonda chiccha na chiccha na kono hako wa!
(This eeny weeny box with my big dreams packed inside!)

(First, it's a picture of Kira in his Captain's Uniform, looking at the camera with a smile, his fist raised.)

Omotaku naranai kedo taisetsu na mono ga soko ni aru!
(It's not very heavy, but it holds something very important!)

(Next, the screen was scrolled to the side as a picture of Kiana, in her Valkyrie Ranger outfit, looking at the camera with a peace sign and smile, until the screen was scrolled again to Mei smiling at the camera in her Valkyrie Bladestrike outfit. Her hands are behind her back.)

Okashi na akuma wo taoshite. MANGA mitai na wana wo kuguri nuke!
(Defeating strange demons and escaping traps like being in a manga!)

(Then the picture of Bronya in her Valkyrie Chariot was shown as she is looking at the camera while sitting in Project Bunny's arms, a small smile forming on her face.)

Yuuwaku no mori wo koereba!
(If I overcome the forest of temptation!)

(Then a picture together of Theresa, Himeko, and Fu Hua was next as Theresa is smiling at the camera with her arms crossed, Himeko also smiling but her arms are crossed under her chest, and Fu Hua just gave a small smile as her hand is holding her glasses.)

Kitto kibou to iu na no TOBIRA ga aku no sa!
(I'm sure the door to hope will open up!)

(The camera panned out as we see Kira is just a few meters outside Saint Freya in his Astral Express attire, turning off the Holophone as he stands up from the grassy plains beside the river, which is also where he can see the sun setting down, which makes the screen black for a second.)

Charin charin! To te ni ireru tabi! Chokin chokin! To sakebu kokoro ga!
(Jingle, jingle, every time I get something! Savings, savings! My heart shouts!)

(The screen came back to life as we saw Kira walking on the grass fields, with the Strike in its MS size walking behind him.)

Fushigi na hoku wo ippai ni shite! Ippou ippou mae ni susumu no sa!
(I'll fill up this mysterious box! And move forward one step after another!)

(The screen is shrinking the full image of Kira and the imaginary Strike walking back to Saint Freya until it's just a regular-sized rectangle. Then the image changed into the entirety of Saint Freya under the night starry sky where the stars are going up.)

Sukoshi dake yoi koto wo sureba sore dake de shiawase ni naru you ni!
(Just by doing a little nice something, it makes me happy!)

(Then a constellation of the Strike's head emerged behind the school.)

Afuresou na omoi wo tamekonda!
(These nearly overflowing feelings are saved up!)

(We see Kira entering the grounds of Saint Freya, and his eyes widen in surprise when he sees the trio of Squad V a few meters away from him, waiting for him as Mei is just smiling at him, Bronya raising her controller to challenge Kira for a game, and Kiana... in her tsundere attitude as she looked away and "hmphed" at Kira.)

Dekkakute chicchai kono hako sa!
(In this tiny yet giant box!)

(Kira just chuckled at the three as he began to walk towards them. At the same time, the camera zooms out into space as the picture of Earth in its entirety is shown.)

RF2: First time doing openings cuz why not? Not gonna post this and the Opening 1 on FF because I'm just gonna put them in every chapter that I'm gonna upload cuz why not?

Also, Danball Senki is a very underrated anime. That anime needs some love and recognition, tbh.