Anti-Entropy

Location: Unknown Forest near an Anti Entropy Base.

Time: ???

Date and Year: December 2013

Synopsis: Shortly after Kira and the Strike were rescued by Setsuna and ELS Qan[T].

A rift appeared in the sky as the Strike flew out. Kira looks at the Strike's monitor and he sees that he is in a completely new area, but also familiar. He sees the snowy trees and snowy floor. And not that far from here is that he sees a base. Oh shit... They are sending out their guys. The temporary power up on the Strike soon faded as Kira landed the Strike and made the Gundam kneel on one leg. Soon after, the Strike's Phase Shift Armor faded as the Strike's color went from white, blue, and red into a dominantly gun-metal grey-colored Gundam.

Kira did another look at the Strike's monitors as it identified the units the nearby base sent out.

Several helicopters, jeeps, tanks, and... robots? Yeah, robots. And they are all approaching the Strike. He saw the jeeps, tanks, helis, and robots stop and aim their weapons at the Gundam. At one jeep, Kira saw a red-haired girl with glasses poke herself out from the jeep's door with a megaphone, and beside her was a girl with blue hair.

 At one jeep, Kira saw a red-haired girl with glasses poke herself out from the jeep's door with a megaphone, and beside her was a girl with blue hair

"Hey, whoever you are in that big dull robot, come on out with your hands up or else!"

Kira couldn't help himself as he made the Strike's cockpit open and he stepped out, with his hands raised and the Crimson Orb still in his right hand because he didn't have the pockets to fit that said Orb. Even if the Strike still had the energy, Kira still had to come out to make sure he was not an enemy.

"EH?! A KID?!" Kira heard the girl gawk once the Coordinator showed himself out of the Strike.

"Tesla, we also look like teenagers, you know." Kira heard a dull and oblivious voice from beside the red-haired girl. This time that girl beside has blue hair.

"S-Shut up, Mophead!" The girl now identified as Tesla called out to the girl as she groaned, "M-Mou! If only Welt is here! He can take care of this situation!"

Hearing the name of his friend from the Amber Era, Kira couldn't help but yell out a question for them to hear. Not knowing the potential dangers he is going to get.

"Y-You guys know Welt-san?!"

The entirety of the present units of Anti Entropy paused at the mention of their leader/friend's name.

"Did... did I hear that right?" Tesla stuttered and then gasped when she looked at the Orb closely on Kira's hand as she looked at her companion/rival, "Oi, Einstein! That Orb!"

"Yeah... a Herrscher Orb. One that Welt uses. This kid knows Joachim." Einstein muttered in disbelief as her widened eyes returned to normal and grabbed the megaphone from Tesla, "We need to constrain him and ask him questions. Joachim must've helped him escape from the Sea of Quanta."