× [ 01 : Art Project ] ×

- In the girls' house -

- Ayase Harumi -

"Guys.. have you seen my art supplies anywhere? I can't find it.." She pouted. "Let me find it for you.." Hyunna said to her. "I'll help too.." Hajoon said as well. Both Hyunna and Hajoon went to search for Harumi's art supplies everywhere in their house.

"Aaah.. where's my supplies i needed for my art project with Ricky later?!" She shouted in anger. Leehan was outside the house with Harumi's bag of art supplies in his hand, smirking while laughing silently.

She sighed and went inside her bedroom, calling Ricky on the phone for help. "Ricky.. have you seen my art supplies anywhere? It's not in the house with the girls.." She said through the phone call.

"Did you need my help? I will buy a new set of art supplies for you if needed.." Ricky said to her through the phone call. "Ricky, what happen?" Hao asked the younger male. "Harumi has lost her art supplies.." He told the older male about it.

"Maybe something has to do with Leehan.. he has her art supplies.." Hao said, thinking through racking in his brain. "What should I do now.." She said while crying on top of her bed.

Ricky went to the shopping mall with Hao to buy some art supplies in the art store for Harumi's sake and their art project before due to the deadline next week.

After a few days at home. She went to school with the girls and Ricky. She was upset to do on time with her art project. The deadline is next week. She scared that she would failed on her art project with a F Grade will affect her report card.

She doesn't feel appetite to eat food in a cafeteria. Harumi went out for awhile to the classroom all alone, drawing on her sketchbook with a pencil in her hand.

She was alone in the classroom, didn't noticed Rihito was there behind her. She looked back as she saw him. "Rihito, what are you doing here in the classroom?" She asked.

"I came here for you.. what happen?" He asked. "My art supplies disappear few days ago.. I think someone must have took my bag of art supplies away.. when I'm not around.." She replied to him.

Leehan was walking around in the hallway. He saw Harumi talking with Rihito in the empty classroom together. He felt a bit jealous but he wanted to apologized to her for taking the bag of art supplies away from her. He felt bad for her when her grade will affect the art project with Ricky, her best friend.

"Ah.. what should I do?" Leehan think for a second in his brain. "I need to asked Taesan for help with this.." He frowned and went back home after the school has ended.

"Taesan.. I need help..!!" Leehan shouted as he barge inside Taesan's room without knocking. "Yahh.. Knock next time before barging in my room like that!" Taesan yelled at him.

"Hehe~ sorry.. but.. I kind of needed some help here.. I want to apologized to Harumi for taking her bag of art supplies from outside their house.." Leehan said while looking down as he told Taesan about the situation.

"You messed it up.. what if Harumi found out that you took her bag of art supplies away? Are you going to apologized to her at school tomorrow?" Taesan gave a piece of advice to Leehan.

× × × ×

I continue to the library scene in the next ep.. soon :)