× [ 03 : School Band Practice ] ×

- At Music Room -

- Wen Xiu Yi -

She went to continue practicing her vocals with her bandmates, Gyuvin, Matthew, Taerae and Wonbin. She decided to choose 3 songs she wanted to sing before she pick her choice to confess her feelings towards Sungho, her long distance crush. She is from China but him? He was from Korea.

She looked at Wonbin and Taerae who was practicing their guitar skills. She looked behind her, it was Gyuvin with the drum. The next, she looked at Matthew playing the piano.

"Guys.. are you ready? I'm not ready to perform the songs in front of everyone at school especially Sungho.. my crush.." She looked down.

"But.. One of the song.. Gunwook and I have to have duet with Sungho.." Taerae said to her. She nodded. "I'm fine with that" She chuckled at Taerae.

She starts practicing the songs 'Morning Sun' first. Then, 'Aitai' after that 'Sayonara my friend' on stage for practice due to rehearsal just for the sake of school festival.

Sungho, on the other hand. He practicing the songs 'Cinta Luar Biasa' to confess towards Xiu Yi. She was confused and looked at him. Sungho also did 'Shine A Light' with Gunwook for the vocal while he did the rap parts and adlibs.

He also did a duet with Taerae for 'NEWSmile' as well. She was speechless with Sungho's sweet voice. "Nice songs you picked for the school festival performance on stage auditorium.." He said to Xiu Yi.

"T-Thanks.." She smiled shyly, can't handle with the compliments from Sungho. "You're so cute when you're shy.." He chuckled. Matthew and the others were looking at each other while turning their heads towards Sungho and Xiu Yi.

- D-Day before School Festival -

She was nervous and panicking, calling Zhang Hao to cheer her up while supporting his best friend. "Jiayou, Xiu Yi! You can do this!" Hao said in chinese to his best friend.

"Thank you, Hao ge!" Xiu Yi replied back in chinese as well. She smiled and took a deep breath before getting ready for a rehearsal with Taerae, Gyuvin, Matthew and Wonbin. Xiu Yi (Vocals), Taerae (Guitar, Vocals), Matthew (Pianist), Gyuvin (Drum) and lastly, Wonbin (Guitar).

Wonbin and Taerae are tuning in their guitar. Matthew are warming up by playing the piano for awhile. As for Gyuvin was preparing some skills for the drum with a pair of drumsticks.

Xiu Yi are warming up her voice for a few minutes before getting ready to get the microphone on the mic stand in front of her. She gulped as the curtains of the stage in auditorium were open by someone in the backstage.

Sungho were in the backstage from the left with Gunwook right next to him. He mouth the words to Xiu Yi from the backstage. 'Are you ready, Xiu Yi?' He asked. 'I'm ready..' She gulped as she mouth back the words to Gunwook.

Her legs was shaking badly as she saw Hajoon and the girls were there. Even Kyosuke are there too. She was panicking and looking at Hao for help while giving an eye contact towards her best friend.

She closed her eyes nervously so, everyone won't make fun of her if she screw up in the middle of the performance if she make a mistake on the stage.

She even saw her older brother, Jun is there as well. "Jun ge.." She said softly. "You can do it, little sister.. Jiayou~" Jun said to his baby sister who were standing on the stage with her bandmates.

She smiled at her brother before she start singing with the mic stand in front of her. "Xiu Yi, you can do it!" Hyunna and the girls cheered for her. She smiled shyly, getting embarassed as she felt support from the girls, her best friend and her older brother.