chapter 5

The truth

I was wearing a white suit , a red dupatta ,and I was running late for my class I was running so fast that my duppata was flying with air I was talking to winds and then suddenly I boy come infront of me and we bumped into each other and fall on the ground .......while I was processing what happened to me I heard a really soothing and mesmerizing voice asking "are u ok " I see who is asking this question and what I saw I can't imagine I saw a tall dark handsome boy was asking this to me ......I was just mesmerized with the personality when I was to answer his question I heard a loud noise .. that noise was getting louder and Lauder I and the boy both were confused 🤔🤔. I was thinking that I have listen this voice before and then I realised it's my alarm voice for 6 am ..........................
Yes it was a dream ........... ofcourse
I saw my phone it was 6 am and I jumped from the bed and run towards the washroom with my bucket shampoo and stuff since it was a common washroom all of us had no idea what the washroom will be occupied or we will get our turn to take a bath ... But the washrooms were empty and most importantly clean
May be because I woke up early 😲
Since childhood we are listening the quate first impression is that last impression. So yes I was concerned about my first impression even I think everyone of us was thinking the same
All of us wearing the new dress we brought from home I had my favourite blue suit with white hijab and I went to mess it was my first break fast in hostel and honestly I was not expecting to much from it . In mess I had aalo paratha which was okeish .... And also had my love of my life Chai,..... Then I realised that I am setting next to a girl she is from my batch as I saw last night at the time of attendance and introduction but I can't remember her name ....... While I was trying to recall her name I didn't not realise that I was stareing at her without even blinking .She also notice me doing so and she smiled at me and said " My name is Manushi I saw you last night u are zai wright 😁😁 I got a little embarassed at that moment and then I thought 💭 "ok she knows my name and what I should ask her now to continue this conversation ....I was really thinking hard and also thought why not ask her about her state and schooling " while I was about to say my prepared questions she said let's go we should not be late on our first day of college ..
Whlie I was heading towards I noticed that she is my neighbour also .I entered my room and realise I strong fruity smell coming from my room ... While I was figuring out what this smell is Ria came to and said " let's go Zai " ......
We cant be late .I said " ok let's go"

Our classes start at 9.00 and and we in front of our classroom at" 8:12 " yes that's wright we were so early that even the class room was also locked 🔒🔐🔒 while waiting I saw Manishi again i thought that in morning I couldn't not talk to her property she must be thinking I am arrogant This time I will start a conversation ...when I was about to approach her suddenly Ria came in front of me and started talking to Manushi " U are Manushi
And u are from Bombay I saw u last night I am Ria and she is my roommate Zai and u know what we are
neighbours also .......
I was litterateurly surprised for a second I mean I am preparing mind maps in order to start a convo and she with literally no effort just start talking to her .(Just a introvert thing) She smiled at her and Said hey Ria nice to meet u This is Suman my roomate..........
Suman was wearing I white kurti and her hair was open she just smiled at her
Suddenly a ma'am came and shouted at us ' First years that is this behaviour why are u making so much voice I saw a old lady of I guess 50 years old wearing a white and red saree came and oone the door of classroom and everyone enter into the classroom ...................
It was a big hall with lots of bench and 5 air conditioner and s big projector 📽️📽️ because of the rush I couldn't sit with Ria and I sat on the 5 th bench with a day scholer her name was Khushi and she was really a preety girl.we chit chat a little bit about usual stuff that ur name where are you from etc and then that old lady came to the room and start taking attention since we wre new we don't know our roll number and we tell us about ur roll number also....
After attendance the Said " My name is Vaishali Malhotra and I am hod of dept . Of Anatomy.I know bds was not ur first choice And u all are here because u could not secure mbbs seat and ur parents don't have taht much wealth to send u in a private college........... But don't think that becoming a dentist in India is easy NO it's not infact it is harder than MBBS...... every year about one lacs dentist pass thieir exam and jump into this profession and each and every one is ur competitor............... U have to bulid ur knowledge as well as ur skill only then u will be able to survive otherwise this is useless....... I am telling you if only u r interested then only star ur journey otherwise start ur own business u will earn more ...and also ur journey is going to be tough so be prepared...
Her words give me goosebumps