Peep into Author's head II

Hey readers!

Just here to share some more of my head.

First of all, I've managed to write 10 chapters!
And that's something!

It's surprising because,
A. I tend to write on ongoing shows, and
B. None manage to hold my interest long enough to motivate completion of story.

There had only ever been one, that I saw properly to conclusion.

Anyway, I find it amazing how easy it is to write on a couple, that has never been, but will always be... in our heads only.

Also, I did love Anuseena a lot- big fan of Rahil! And I liked Amar and Haseena's face off as much! But these two didn't incite the question of 'what if it was like that?'

Also, makers portrayed Karishma as married, but pushpaji's lalla never made an appearance. Add to it the constant tension between Haseena and Karishma, how could our imagination be blamed then?!

These two could fit every trope in the whole wide world! I mean, Karishma made it a point on most occassions to counter Haseena, mock her 'jajbaat' and yet, would accept her lack of tact, just as easily. Haseena, I must confess, is the epitome of grace by all means. That composure is godly, I tell you and so is her tendency for forgiveness.

That makes me wonder, how nice it would've been had this show been the flagbearer of lgbtq in mainstream ITv. And they wouldn't even have to change a thing between haseena and karishma. Changing Mrs to Ms. Karishma Singh would have been more than enough.
But it was, what it was!

And that's all for my musings!!!!