Chapter 40

On the day when I went to Jiang's house for dinner, Xiang Wujiao and the four-person study group gathered at the station, and were extremely excited about going to President Jiang's house.

Everyone knows what status the Jiang family is. It's hard to believe that it's not a dream to get an invitation in person for the first time.

Li Chen waited at the station early in the morning, smiling and beckoning when he saw people: "Get in the car, Shi Yu and the chairman are waiting for you."

Lian Jing and He Huan looked at each other, showing a smile of "so it is".

When getting in the car, Lian Jing pretended to be innocent and asked, "Hey, why is the donation already here? Did the president personally pick it up?"

Li Chen said, his heart said that it was not your family president who picked it up personally, but they were living together.

But according to his understanding of Class O, this matter is not to be annoying for two layers of skin.

Xia Zhening was making noise in the car excitedly: "Damn, it feels different when you sit in a high-end car."

Xiang Wuzheng pushed his glasses, restraining his enthusiasm: "Let's be quiet and don't cause trouble to others."

Li Chen, who was sitting in the co-pilot, narrowed his eyes and smiled, "Are you four sitting and squeezing?"

The four omegas settled down immediately and shook their heads quickly, "Don't squeeze or squeeze."

Saying that, He Huan then received a sorrowful comment from Lian Jing in the small group of four:

[Lian Ace]: If I say squeeze, can I sit on my brother's lap and watch the scenery? .

[Wuyang]:...

[Xia Zhining]: The driving is irregular, and the chicken is roasted to death.

[Lotus]: Women are made of water, and Lian Jing is made of chickens.

[Lotus]: Have you ever eaten a dish called shredded chicken?

[With the big ace]: Hee hee hee hee.

Five people came to the Jiang family villa noisily.

When Li Chen got out of the car, he clearly saw the four omegas vividly performing what it means to be "stunned."

Xiang Wuhao: "...As far as I know, this piece of land is the most expensive in Nancheng. The Jiang family has such a big villa here? It's four stories?"

Xia Zhining: "This koi pond is bigger than my room..."

Lian Jing gritted his teeth: "I have to find a way to marry into Jiang's family."

He Huan: "Brother, I advise you to be sober, do you think you can be more beautiful than giving or have you been beaten giving?"

Lian Jing: "... Excuse me."

Li Chen smiled without saying a word, saying that this was just Jiang Chengli living alone, and the Jiang family compound was not here yet.

When entering the door, five pairs of slippers have been neatly placed in the hallway.

The butler greeted everyone with a smile, and the five changed their shoes. As soon as they entered the door, they saw President Jiang coming downstairs.

It's the light-coloured home clothes, the bit of aura in the school has dissipated a lot, even the facial features are much milder, and an Omega will be excited.

The five people who were still a little bit more nervous when they saw the president, for fear that their wrong step would contaminate other people's territory.