Chapter 53

Jiang Chengli's eyes darkened slightly, and he put his hand holding the corner of his clothes in his palm, and sat on the edge of the bed to look at Shi Shi's eyes: "Shi Shi, do you know who I am?"

With enthusiasm, Shi Yu reluctantly opened his eyes, and after looking at it for a long time, he used a condemning tone: "Jiang Chengli." As long as he was in estrus before, he would happen to appear next to Shi Yu Jiang Chengli.

It's a pity that his thoughts are too confused now, and he can't think deeply about why Jiang Chengli always appears such a coincidence.

Jiang Chengli looked at his somewhat distracted eyes and whispered helplessly: "You want my temporary mark, right?"

"Didn't you... give it to me before?"

Jiang Chengli condensed Shiyou's profile, his emotions hovering over his eyebrows, making it difficult to distinguish.

No matter how you look at this situation, there is a feeling of taking advantage of others.

The giving brain was messed up by the high heat, and all consciousness and boundaries were lost. He was forced to cry by Jiang Chengli's inaction, and pulled his hand away from his fingertips with all his strength: "No, forget it, I'll find someone else..."

Jiang Chengli's wrist was suddenly squeezed, Shi Yu was dragged into his arms. Jiang Chengli's strength was much greater than him, so he turned him over and hugged him in front of him easily, and then bit the back of his neck ungently.

The moment the skin was bitten, it was a bit tingling, but it was quickly lowered by the cold pheromone, a handful of snow was poured in the hot centre, and the comforting feeling spread to the limbs.

Shi Yu trembled all over, and involuntarily let out a faint sigh, his eyes dimmed in Jiang Chengli's arms.

After the pheromone was injected, Jiang Chengli slowly opened his lips and teeth, and attached a soft kiss to the delicate and smooth skin of the neck after the administration.

He had never tried to be so dominated by a person. When he fell into Lu Zhao's arms just now, he could hardly control his desire to turn that Alpha into ice cubes.

If it weren't for the fear of giving, Jiang Chengli might have shot it.

He held Omega who had fallen asleep in his arms, lowered his head and kissed the end of his eyes, feeling the remaining warmth fade away. He held the person in his arms, and his voice was cold: "While falling in the arms of another Alpha, while asking me to mark you, don't you think I'm so teasing?"

But Omega just fell into a deep sleep, unable to give him any answer.

When the school doctor rushed back, they saw Jiang Chengli and Sleeping Yan who were standing by the bed quietly giving.

The school doctor's room has been sprayed with a blocking agent, and the pheromone given has been dispersed completely.

"I left him a temporary mark." Jiang Chengli said truthfully: "The situation just now was a bit critical, and I got his own consent."

The school doctor nodded and didn't mean to blame Jiang Chengli. After all, the behaviour of the president of the student union was obvious to all, and they would not do anything to force Omega.

He observed for a while and asked carefully: "I will take good care of him. Do you want to go back to class first? Or do you need a barrier?"

"No." Jiang Chengli left another sentence when he turned around: "If he wakes up without asking, there is no need to tell him that I marked him. I'll let someone send him inhibitors later."