Chapter 48

The confession was very short, but Shi Yu burned Jiang Chengli's low-smile smile into his heart.

He seemed to have waited for these words for a long time, fluttering like the sunlight that melted the winter frost, and poured the ice under his eyes into water.

Jiang Chengli hugged the giving and wanted to let people listen to the dragon's heartbeat. Pheromones like a mist scattered around the two, expressing Alpha's joy everywhere. There is nothing happier than receiving a response from a long unrequited love.

Mr. Jiang hugged the cat downstairs and his voice was loose: "Come down to eat."

Shi Yu blushed and broke away from Jiang Chengli's embrace, lowered his head and said vaguely: "But, can you wait for me?"

"Of course you can, as long as you say you like it, I can do anything." Jiang Chengli's voice was slightly muted, and he gently rubbed his face: "Why are you so behaved."

Giving only feels tingling in my heart.

Dinner was a pleasant one. Both Mr. Jiang and Mrs. Jiang were very satisfied with this Omega and invited him to stay overnight.

Shi Yu went upstairs to take a bath, and Mr. Jiang called his son to study.

"You are almost of adulthood." Jiang Ruo looked at the watch: "Have you made any plans? Are you alive in this world, or go back with us."

Jiang Chengli sat on the sofa and looked at his warm-eyed father: "I am with Shi Yu."

Jiang Ruoning opened the report in front of him for a long time: "This is Jiang Jing's research data. Your pheromone has fluctuated a lot in the past few years. You know the reason."

Jiang Chengli did not answer, he knew what his father was talking about. It is related to the contract signed when I was a teenager.

"Your mother is your only child, and she will always put you first." Jiang Ruo pushed her eyes on the bridge of her nose with helplessness in her eyes: "She has been looking up ancient books left by her tribesmen all over the world for so many years. I want to help you unlock that immature contract."

As parents, they can never watch their children's lives lose so much.

Jiang Chengli's expression changed slightly: "You promised me and respected my choice."

"Yes, we have promised you and accepted everything you choose. Even if you cross the race and fall in love with humans. But you should also be considerate of your mother."

Jiang Chengli abruptly stood up from the sofa.

"She will tell Shi Yu everything, and you don't want to deceive someone who likes you or even loves you, right?" Jiang Ruo got up with him: "Besides, it's too late now."

Jiang Chengli felt that the collarbone was hot, and he raised his hand to caress the place where the brand was left. The contract will leave a mark on the same place where two people are, and also when they disappear.

The pale golden lines faded away, and the skin returned to its original state after a scorching pain... The imprint of the contract disappeared.

His expression changed suddenly, he opened the door and walked into the guest bedroom, Shi Yu was already asleep.

Sleeping on Madam Jiang's lap.

Madam Jiang was sitting on the edge of the bed, her face pale and gentle, and she gently stroked Shi Yu's forehead, her lips still moaning a lullaby.

Jiang Chengli did not expect this to happen so quickly, and looked at his mother: "What did you do to him?"

Madam Jiang raised her eyelids lazily: "He chose it himself. He chose to abandon his old memories and the feelings of liking you, and return his life to you."