SIX

WARNING - VIOLENCE

JIMIN IS AN IMPATIENT MAN. He wants Jungkook now. He had enough of waiting.

“When are you going?” Jimin snaps, seeing his father polishing his guns. What a pathetic weapon.

“Soon, son. Need to find a perfect time.” Haneul smirks.

Wrong move, Jimin grabbed a pocket knife and aiming at his father's arm. Haneul hissed in pain as he took the knife out.

“Next time it'll be the neck.” Jimin says, glaring at his father. His patients were running thin.

“Get rid of Seung soon.” Jimin spoke, leaving the room.

Soon he heard laughter, he rolled his eyes knowing where it was coming from. He walked to it and watched as the group was ripping the skin. Surprisingly the laughter overpowered the man's scream.

“Tone it down.” Jimin says coldly. The group heard and grinned.

“Prince, you like our masterpiece.” Hoseok smiled as the man barely had any skin left on him, you just saw the muscles or bones.

Jimin smirked at the sight, he loves seeing people in pain, call him a sadist, he won't deny it.

“Where's Taehyung?” Jimin asks looking around for his friend.

“He ran after we peeled the skin off. Pussy.” Yoongi said making Jimin roll his eyes.

He walked out and he heard the laughter once again.

“Noisy.” Jimin groaned.

He found Taehyung staring at the magical globe.

“What are you doing?” Jimin snaps.

Taehyung jumped at the sudden noise and soon sighed in relief seeing it was Jimin.

“I got scared of the blood so I came here. I didn't look at Bunny, I mostly wanted to know how much that girl was involved,” Taehyung says, looking back at the globe.

“The more I look it makes me feel sad for Bunny, he has zero control in his life and he kept looking at the window, wanting to be free. It made me really want to kill everyone in the Kingdom, I get why you like him and I hope when he does come here I hope I can be his friend.” Taehyung says as Jimin walks closer.

“That's the plan, everyone who hurts my Bunny will die. I hope my Bunny gets on well with people in this Kingdom. But don't get too close.” Jimin says, putting a knife near Taehyung's neck.

“Alright I won't, never dreamed of it. I just want him to get along with me. Now put the knife away.” Taehyung says as he was able to breathe normally again.

“Good, I'm sure my Bunny will like you, platonically.” Jimin answers.

Taehyung smiles, it's very rare for Jimin to say something nice. So, he cherishes it when it does happen.

“Do you have a plan to get Bunny here?” Taehyung asks, watching the globe. Seeing Bunny looking upset and kept his eyes at the window.

“Yep, just need my father to hurry the fuck up. I don't know what's taking him so long. He just needs to get Seung dead and then take Bunny with him.” Jimin groans as he watches Bunny to calm himself down.

“Hopefully he does get a move on, I wanna see Bunny and make him comfortable with us.” Taehyung says getting giddy at the thought of a new person in the group.

“It'll take some time, I want Bunny to myself first.” Jimin says with a smirk.

“Possessive much.” Taehyung jokes.

“For him, yes.”

-
A/N - another update, my teeth hurt from getting new wires for my braces.....I wish I just said yes to getting braces when I was 13. But nope, 5 years later I finally got them at 18.....at least it's still free.

I hope you stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶I wanna be the slip, slip, word upon your lip, lip, letter that you rip, rip. Break me down and build me up. Whatever it takes 'cause I love the adrenaline in my veins, I do whatever it takes 'cause I love how it feels when I break the chains. Whatever it takes, yeah, take me to the top I'm ready for whatever it takes, 'cause I love the adrenaline in my veins. I do what it takes🎶

Song - Whatever It Takes
Artist - Imagine Dragons (2017)

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)